Lava Iris 414: Dual SIM Smartphone With 4-inch Display At Rs. 4,049

The local handset maker, Lava International Ltd has announced a new dual SIM smartphone called ‘Lava Iris 414’ on its official website. The low-budget Android smartphone has a price tag of Rs. 4,049. However, the information about its availability in the market is not mentioned yet. Powered by 1 GHz processor, the new handset runs on Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system and has standard Android user interface.

Lava-Iris- 414-Dual-Sim

Lava Iris 414 has a 4-inch (10.16cm) WVGA TFT screen that renders screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and colour depth of 16 M. On the memory front, Iris 414 comes with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB ROM that includes 1.61 GB for apps and 1.24 GB of internal memory for user. The external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. The framework of the sleek handset has the dimensions of 120 X 63.4 X 10.4 mm and it weighs 110 g (including battery). Iris 414 runs on 1400 mAh battery that offers talk time of about 10 hours 40 minutes (3G) and standby time up to 125 hours 57 minutes (with single SIM).

Lava-Iris- 414-Apps

The camera section of Iris 414 is not that good. It features 3.2 MP fixed focus primary camera with digital zoom and LED flash support. And, comes with VGA secondary camera. The connectivity options include Wifi 802.11b/g/n, 3G, Bluetooth BT 2.1, USB 2.0, GPRS, AGPS and EDGE. The pre-installed apps such as Google Talk, YouTube, Gmail, Google Search, Google Play, et al along with sensor like Accelerometer are also provided. The smartphone comes with 1 year warranty while its accessories have 6 months warranty.

At this price range, Lava Iris 414 is likely to compete against Intex Aqua N7 and Karbonn A6 Turbo. However, these two smartphones have better camera features as compared to Iris 414. Let us know your views about the new smartphone in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Coral Jain
    Coral Jain
    Price tag doesn't satisy me owing to its features. Hence, going for it won't be a fair deal.
    If you love clicking snaps, Intex Aqua N7 will do justice.
    But, if you are looking for a cellphone in a range that satisfies you with this phone, you should make Karbonn A6 Turbo as your next choice. It wont let you compromise as it has bigger screen size and decent 5 MP camera with enough storing capacity. Most importantly, it costs only for Rs. 4033 on Snapdeal (Colour- Black).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today i was downloading a file over the internet and the person who uploaded it has compressed it really much that the final size of a 111MB file was only...
Leap Motion is a company that has a proprietary technology associated with it that can track in-air movement of all 10 fingers with great accuracy and the platform supports PC...
guys plse tell me details of cdac exam,and if have any material regarding cdac plse send mee.....................................
After launching two new Windows-based hybrid tablet PCs, iBall Slide WQ149i and Slide WQ149R, the Indian mobile manufacturer has launched a new Wi-Fi only tablet- Slide Q40i. The company confirmed...
Can anyone of you please suggest me about any mini project for 2 year b.tech regarding electronics.