Lava Iris 350 Listed on the Official Site - A New Sub-5,000 INR Android Smartphone

After introducing the Iris Alpha earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Lava has unveiled a new entry level smartphone Iris 350. The phone is listed on the company’s official site at Rs. 3,499. The company has tagged coming soon status to the phone but the exact date of launch is kept under the wraps. Clearly, the low-priced smartphone is targeted at budget conscious customers.

As far as the specifications are considered, the phone flaunts a 3.5-inch (320x480 pixels) HVGA TFT display and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1 GHz (unspecified) processor paired with 256 MB of RAM and 512 MB of internal storage which is expandable via microSD card up to 32GB.

lava_iris_350

The device sports a 2MP fixed-focus rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP front camera. Connectivity features include 3G support, WiFi, Bluetooth, microUSB, FM, GPRS, GPS and 3.5 mm audio jack. The dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone comes in black color and weighs 160 grams. It packs 1400 mAh battery, which the company claims to deliver up to around 12 hours of talk time and up to 244 hours of standby time on 2G network. It weighs 110 grams and will come in white color. Also, the company is offering 1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories.

Let us know your views on this new smartphone from Lava. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am just unable to understand that when ROM is only read only memory ,then how is the compiler able to store the variables with const keyword inside ROM ,although...
Quote: There’s something slightly terrifying about the phrase “Google’s humanoid robot”. The technology company this week announced that Atlas, the device being used as a testbed in the US government’s...
Microsoft researchers are really on to something these days with their R&D department churning out some of the most amazing innovations ever since the start of 2015. We witnessed the...
Quora - the website that's got several high profile people who share lengthy answers has finally figured out a business model and it's nothing interesting. Like every content site in...
My knowledge of radio waves is very limited! I was reading an article that says our radio waves have reached to over 50 light years in space. I began wondering...