Lava Iris 348 And 349 Sleek New Entry-Level Smartphones Unveiled

Last month, Lava launched its Iris Alpha L smartphone and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has silently introduced two new entry-level smartphones- Iris 348 and Iris 349. Both the smartphones are listed on the company’s website and are priced at Rs.3,099 and Rs.2,999 respectively. However, the availability details of the devices are not yet known but we expect the official announcement in the coming days. These new Lava smartphones offer largely identical specifications.

Iris 348:
lava_iris_348

The Iris 348 flaunts a 3.5-inch HVGA (320x480 pixels) TFT display and runs on Android v4.4 KitKat. It is powered by a single-core processor clocked at 1GHz coupled with 256MB of RAM and 512MB of inbuilt storage expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card. The device sports a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and burst camera feature and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. Connectivity options include Edge, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0, FM, and Bluetooth. Unfortunately, the handset does not support 3G connectivity. It packs an 1100mAh battery that is rated to deliver up to 8 hours of talk time and will be available in Black, White colors.

Iris 349 Sleek:
lava_iris_349_sleek

The Iris 349 Sleek features a 3.5-inch HVGA (320x480 pixels) TFT display and runs on an obsolete Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Equipped with a single-core processor clocked at 1GHz, the phone comes with 256MB of RAM and 512MB of inbuilt storage expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card. The handset sports a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. Connectivity options include Edge, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0, FM, and Bluetooth with no 3G support. It packs a 1300mAh battery rated to deliver up to 11 hours of talk time and will be available in Dark Blue, White colors.

Let us know your views on these new entry-level smartphones from Lava. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ISRO is developing a Rubidium based atomic clock to be used in its ambitious IRNSS aka Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System program, reports The Hindu. Atomic clocks are known world...
I was rejected at TCS during interview round about 4 months ago. Now I want to attend the interview and aptitude once again. Is this okay?
Hi, i have recently finished my final year BTech(Comp Sci and Technology) exams and am awaiting my results. I am planning to do a course in software testing from SEED....
Dear friends please send IS code for upvc windows? thanks kp
Hi all, i completed b.tech(e.c.e) this year. I want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs)... which feild is better to choose ..