Lava A59 Priced At Rs. 4199 - Features 5 MP Camera, 4 GB ROM And Android Lollipop OS

Lava's latest smartphone is for those who are on a budget. The Lava A59 has just arrived in the market with an official price tag of Rs. 4199. Featuring Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, the Lava A59 is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and comes with the standard Android UI, no custom layers. The company hasn't yet listed the phone on any ecommerce website, however we expect it to do that within the next couple of weeks. Alongside the A59, Lava Mobiles has also introduced Lava A48 With Android Lollipop OS & Dated Specs Spotted Online which is expected to be cheaper than its elder brother.

lava-a59-smartphone-india
Coming to the technical specifications on A59 - We have a 4.5 inch touch screen display featuring 800*480 pixel resolution. The WVGA TFT display has been developed so that it gives you better readability and saves your effort to zoom. Packed with 4 GB ROM and 512 RAM with an expandable memory of up to 32 GB, the Lava A59 comes in a body that has 9.3 mm thickness and weighs 140 gm.

On the smartphone's rear end, you will find a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and support for HDR mode, digital zoom and HD video recording, whereas on the front, there's a VGA selfie camera. A 1750 mAh Li-ion battery provides enough juice for the A59 smartphone to last about 19 hours of full loud audio playback on speakers.

The phone's internet and connectivity options include - WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 with tethering. However, there's no GPS supported on the device. For entertainment, users can access FM Radio.

The phone comes bundled with a ton of smart features, such as the 'Smart Screenshot' that lets you capture your entire scrolling area such as your complete news feed or a long chat conversation as a single image and there's the 'Smart Music' feature that changes soundtrack without unlocking screen.

Available in two colour variants - Black & White, the Lava A59 smartphone is soon to hit shelves. What are your thoughts about the new budget Android smartphone in town? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All those who took the exam today, please let us know how it went. What parts were difficult and which ones were easy? What is your expected score?
A lot of people are sending me direct messages asking what the IES ESE examination timings are. The official notification clearly states that: CANDIDATES ADMITTED TO THE EXAMINATION WILL BE...
After graduating as a mechanical engineer from University of Michigan, Vivek Pahwa completed his MBA in Finance and Marketing from ISB. In 2006, Vivek created his first venture 'DesiMartini.com' which...
I want to get summer internship in southern railways tell me a way to get it.
Hi All I am Karthik Voma, I have completed my graduation in CIVIL Engineering in the year 2015. I am looking for an opportunity. Can you please refer me for...