Latest updates in Stepper Motor?

can anyone help me out to know the advancement or recent updates in stepper motor, i know there is a micro stepping motor. is there any advancement in it, after micro stepping? if so can u say me the step angle of it?

thank you
with regards
Aarthi

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone.Someone please help me solve this problem.I am stucked,really.This is actually part 2 of a question where part one is already solved by getting the equation needed to draw...
hi everyone..................... I am unnimaya I am pursuing engineering in electronics and communication field and am a sixth sem student.
Hi everyone, I am not sure how logical my question is but it struck me so here I am. For a application whose logic changes frequently, the problem with keeping...
Hi again,I have another problem to solve. What is the integral of cos^3xcos3x dx from 0 to pi/2?? I tried to use: cos^3x=(1-sin^2x)cosx =cosx-sin^2xcosx So now it becomes IN{0 to...
We all have different perceptions about money (we need in store). How much should we prioritize on making money? Pursuing your passions not always guarantee you huge amounts of ready...