Latest topic in VLSI design?

Hai everyone....
Im new to ths site. I think ive missed ths useful site for 3 years. yeah now i fnd nd joind in ths CE world. And I've entered into my final year ECE. Ive to do project next semester. Can anyone help and guide me? I think to do project on VLSI. Wats the latest topic in VLSI design? 😒😒

Replies

• sumith123
    sumith123
    Design of an ATP (Any Time Payment) Machine for Electricity Bill Payment Application using VLSI may be new one..
  • harinisas
    harinisas
    Hi friends
    i am doing my m-tech (VLSI) 2nd year. i want u
    to suggest me latest topic in VLSI for seminar topic......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have joined newly in this forum 😁 Currently I'm working on Schematic designing for an application using PIC18F series Microcontrollers. In the design, we need to send some...
test for this post
Hi folks I need the answer for question below. Why we have to maintain 90 ohm impedance for USB signals and 75 ohm impedance for RGB(video) signals? Expect the answer...
Hey,I am pretty new to electronics. I plan to make a line follower with obstacle avoidance for which I would need an infrared emitter detector.. This is what I already...
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]Hi, Guys [/FONT] [FONT=Courier, Monospaced]We are groups of PHP enthusiasts who are organizing Pune's first *PHPCamp*. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier, Monospaced]PHPCamp is an 'ad-hoc gathering' for PHP community. It similar to...