Latest Seminar Topics On Electronics and Commnunication

Hi Every one,
I want some latest seminar topics for my final year in Electronics and Communication and the respective websites to get detailed information about that topic.
Please provide me the latest topics which came to existence 2 years ago.
Sorry if i am posting this topic again or in a wrong place,i am new to this site,if it posted already please provide me the link of that.

Replies

• sreeraghuma
    sreeraghuma
    some one help me in choosing the topic !!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    have a look

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sreeraghuma
    sreeraghuma
    goyal420
    have a look

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks for the help goyal,but i want seminar topics not project topics!!!
  • choondu
    choondu
    how about these topics ?
    Quantum cryptography
    #-Link-Snipped-# 4G Wireless Systems
    Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Magnetic Resonance Imaging
    EC2 Technology
    For more check out these
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell me software related with mechanical engineering along with there use and if possible link to it's tutorial other than 1 autocad 2 pro e
hi CEans, Is it possible to shutdown all the whole world computers connected through internet ?
Hi friend's I like to watch the movies based on computer and web technology. but it's limited and i think i watch all the movies of hollywood based on computer...
Hi everyone in CE.....i am an aspiring engineer...i have given my entrance exams and have got admission in MIT[Manipal Institute Of Technology] and have secured a rank of 8268 in...
Meaning: marked with spots of colour, or shade Usage: The floor was dappled with pale moonlight. Syn: flecked, speckled,variegated