Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aswinrkrishnan
    i am a computer science student
    i need a topic for my seminar
    som latest technology are my primary choices
    guyz plz help...
    Have you gone through the topics already contributed by CEans? There are thousands of them. If you are looking for something specific, let us know. We'll be happy to help 😀 .
  • aswinrkrishnan
    aswinrkrishnan
    dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aswinrkrishnan
    actually i was looking for somthing new and innovating....
    Most of the topics are new & innovative. However, actual choice of topic will depend upon your inclination towards some subject. Did you find any of the existing topic interesting? How about combining two of the topics and come up with a new one on your own? We're here to help.
  • aswinrkrishnan
    aswinrkrishnan
    dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a conflicting question that frustrates me. what extent of dependency is good? in sense healthy. There are two facets of it, dependency and getting way by lettings other...
Hi every one, My project is Design and Implementation of Integer Factorization Tool based on Multiple Algorithms.I have written code using trial division method, pollards factorization methods ,ecm,quadratic sieve algorithms.I...
Ever since CE started, we've been following two rules and we've been quite hard on implementing them - English as the medium of communication. Strict no to SMS language I...
actually i need to know that if i want that for 100msec the data send to pin no 2 and then pin 3 and then for again 1000msec on pin...
The article is about being lucky and what are the factors that contribute to luck. Do go through it. Very interesting & useful! I obtained the following article through email....