Vinod H S
Vinod H S
Branch Unspecified
03 Aug 2015

Lateral entry for metallurgical engineering.

Hello sir..
I am Vinod H S, now I am studying in diploma final year in METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING.
I intrusted to do degree in METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING. so may I now which are the colleges allow lateral entry for diploma holders.
I hope that definitely I will get suitable guidance from you.


Be the first one to reply

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.