LASIK for ME

Hi everyone my name is Richard Summer im a single parent I would like to share my experienced before 7 years and after that 7 years. Sounds weird right? Hope through this I will be able to aid people’s dilemma like mine before but anyway here’s the story I suffered for almost 7 years for my #-Link-Snipped-#, it’s been a killer to me for almost 7 years in my life since I had this condition. Last 2007, my eye condition gets worse and the sad part of the story was I resigned in my job because of the disadvantage effect of my eye condition. That is why, last year I decided to undergo Lasik it’s the only option because I hate wearing those thick glasses (oldie thick glasses), that makes me look old big time. Im only 37 years old and my friends told me that I look like 50, but anyway back to the story I went for a Lasik in #-Link-Snipped-#( one of my friends recommend me) and without any hesitation I go for it. I can now see 20/20 with no help and do the things that im into before. I look great without having a thick glasses and I feel good about it. Lasik is a life changing for me and it’s one of the best things that happen in my life.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    theanswerof
    Hi everyone my name is Richard Summer im a single parent I would like to share my experienced before 7 years and after that 7 years. Sounds weird right? Hope through this I will be able to aid people’s dilemma like mine before but anyway here’s the story I suffered for almost 7 years for my #-Link-Snipped-#, it’s been a killer to me for almost 7 years in my life since I had this condition. Last 2007, my eye condition gets worse and the sad part of the story was I resigned in my job because of the disadvantage effect of my eye condition. That is why, last year I decided to undergo Lasik it’s the only option because I hate wearing those thick glasses (oldie thick glasses), that makes me look old big time. Im only 37 years old and my friends told me that I look like 50, but anyway back to the story I went for a Lasik in #-Link-Snipped-#( one of my friends recommend me) and without any hesitation I go for it. I can now see 20/20 with no help and do the things that im into before. I look great without having a thick glasses and I feel good about it. Lasik is a life changing for me and it’s one of the best things that happen in my life.
    Thanks for sharing the information. I believe LASIK is one of the great engineering achievements that enables us to utilize the power of LASER to correct eye-sight related defects.
  • BLUEm00n
    BLUEm00n
    #-Link-Snipped-# was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. I am a mother of a 3 year old and a 1 year old and that means a lot of waking up in the middle of the night. This translated to sleeping in my contacts so that I could see what I was doing when I had to check on my kids; after 20 years, it was starting to take a toll on the health of my eyes. Dr. Wiles is so informative and has such a calm demeanor; he put me at ease even though I was nervous about the procedure. He went through all of the steps involved in the treatment so that I knew exactly what to expect. I appreciate everything he has done to make my vision what it is today. I can now see 20/20 with no help."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is relay??? ​
Hi to all. I am Jay, from INDIA
hi everybody , i am a student of National Institute of Technology Rourkela ,and i am trying to design a diesel engine in catia v5, Pro/e , but i am...
what is c a d g m t & numbers stand in relay name?
If any of you have ebook of Introduction to Physical Metallurgy by Sidney H. Avner ISBN0070024995 / 9780070024991 / 0-07-002499-5 PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education LanguageEnglish plz share . i got a copy...