Laptops and Netbooks.......

hiiiii guyz
plz tell me whch is the best laptop in the market nw dayz.....my budget is 40000-50000.............nd need general configuration wth 15.6 screen .....and also tell me abt netbuk whch one is perfect fr study purpose nd other net activities budget is 15000-20000

Replies

• vaib840
    vaib840
    plz help me guyzzzzz
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vaib840
    hiiiii guyz
    plz tell me whch is the best laptop in the market nw dayz.....my budget is 40000-50000.............nd need general configuration wth 15.6 screen .....and also tell me abt netbuk whch one is perfect fr study purpose nd other net activities budget is 15000-20000
    Patience my friend is a virtue 😀 It takes time for others to read and reply to your queries.

Okay, I'd recommend Dell Inspiron series to you. I'd recommend buying a laptop over netbook and you can get a totally decent laptop for the budget you have.
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    itz okkk bt i want both laptop as well as netbook................as i travel so mch....kindly help buddy.....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi vaib,

You can go in for Dell Inspiron 15R laptop.
    Full details here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    It's priced well below your budget and has all the basic features for study purpose 👍
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    nd wat abt netbook dude
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @vaib: Please refrain from using sms language on the forum.

It is important that you note the difference between Laptop and Notebook.

The notebooks are not heavy and are extremely light in weight and thus can be carried easily from one place to the other. One should always look for a notebook which is light in weight as this will increase its functionality. The notebooks are thin also and have a low profile. One cannot play DVDs and CDs in notebooks and they also do not have an internal floppy disk. The graphic subsystem of the notebooks is also minimal. The modem on these notebooks is integrated with the system and one can use network connections if they need to connect to the internet. Usually the screen of a notebook varies between 12” to 14”and it has a small keyboard which is functional.
    Is this something that you are looking forward to buy?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't have much to say about netbooks, but you may look for eMachines eM250 or Acer Aspire One D250.
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    thanks for your valuble advice.........it seems to be help me much
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Buy DELL or HP laptop..............they offer value for money............and you will get a good configuration under 50k
    like i5,500gb hardisk,1 gb ati card,and HD Display screen
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    okkk and howz lenova ??????
  • jaxrobinson
    jaxrobinson
    You can get netbook at around 15k to 20k
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    which company ?????????????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following PDF contains pointers about following topics: Numbers and Quantities Mathematical expressions, symbols and variables Geometry Geometric Figures Coordinate Systems Sets, Lists and Sequences Data and statistics Data distributions and...
Could anyone suggest a good and free high resolution GIF image creator for mac or windows? GIFs exported from Macromedia Flash get blurred. 😐
Can someone send me some link or free ebook about different types of vehicle including their length, height, width, weight, capacity and also their average speed. I'll be using it...
can u ppl help m getting details of company providing internship for electronics engg. student ? Iam currently pursuing electronics engg . (II year completed... v8in for results).....any small or...
Hello everyone, I m jst gng 2 take adm in electrical and electronics engineering.......nd i want 2 knw the main parts of ths engineering through whch i cn excel in...