Laptop Recommendations: Budget: Rs. 35000

I am planning to have a laptop. I am a professional and working in Engieering Construction Company. I am a mechanical engineer. My requirements for Laptop are:
Fast Processor, HD graphics, Suited for working with designing Softwares like Autocad, Google sketch-up, Primavera Software for project Planning etc. Along with that gaming, music, Videos,good Video Camera etc. are the general Requirement. Budget is Max upto 35000/-. The after sales service point should be focussed and battery back up should be good.

Please suggest the best product suited to my requirement.

Thanks & Regards
Mahaveer Jain

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suzuki Motorcycles India has now opened pre-booking for its latest scooter in the market called 'Suzuki Let's'. The scooter was globally unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 along side...
The world will always run out of space to display advertisements. But the fix's ready! Advertisers will no longer need big displays to be set-up to show their products and...
There seems to be nothing startling in what is said here. Anyway for whatever it is worth: https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/write-resume-job-google-204231913.html
A research team from Washington State University, Spokane has developed a new technology that can detect when a driver is about to doze off. By tracking the movements of the...
Hi Friends, I attended to a technical interview Annex Glases in that they interview me following question Whats are the causes for motor and pump failures/problems (mechanical failures/problems) Questions asked...