Land preparator

Project Abstract / Summary : Agriculture is the backbone of our Indian economy, more than 70% of our land resources is under vegetation but still we are lagging in the production while comparing to other countries. This is because we are not implementing any ideas in these fields. And also we have lost our ancient techniques that improves the cultivation of land, that’s only due to the labour wage and time. For example the land is prepared for the cultivation of two successive crop before the preparation, the mineral content of the land should be checked and improved in order to cultivate good and healthy crops. But, nowadays that is not done so, and hence we have planned to implement the innovative project idea called LAND PREPARATOR. Our project will fertilise the vegetative land and also plough it with higher
depth with the new technique. Nowadays, there is a machine that sprays only the pesticides to the plants and not for the vegetative land. It does not improve the mineral content of the soil, but still it is used in order to destroy the pests. But our project is being an innovative and cheap. It will be quite useful to our farmers and also easy to own it.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : The project mainly focuses on the agricultural field which were not concentrated so far. and also our country is now moving to natural farming and it needs some technological equipments for help. hence in order to reduce the efforts spent by the farmers and to reduce their cost of investment we have designed and developed a equipment and named it as Land Preparator. hence we have decided to work on this project via we can contribute to our society.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Kongu Engineering College
City: Erode
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Vik valte
    Vik valte
    P
    M Gobinath
    Project Abstract / Summary : Agriculture is the backbone of our Indian economy, more than 70% of our land resources is under vegetation but still we are lagging in the production while comparing to other countries. This is because we are not implementing any ideas in these fields. And also we have lost our ancient techniques that improves the cultivation of land, that’s only due to the labour wage and time. For example the land is prepared for the cultivation of two successive crop before the preparation, the mineral content of the land should be checked and improved in order to cultivate good and healthy crops. But, nowadays that is not done so, and hence we have planned to implement the innovative project idea called LAND PREPARATOR. Our project will fertilise the vegetative land and also plough it with higher
    depth with the new technique. Nowadays, there is a machine that sprays only the pesticides to the plants and not for the vegetative land. It does not improve the mineral content of the soil, but still it is used in order to destroy the pests. But our project is being an innovative and cheap. It will be quite useful to our farmers and also easy to own it.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : The project mainly focuses on the agricultural field which were not concentrated so far. and also our country is now moving to natural farming and it needs some technological equipments for help. hence in order to reduce the efforts spent by the farmers and to reduce their cost of investment we have designed and developed a equipment and named it as Land Preparator. hence we have decided to work on this project via we can contribute to our society.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Institute/College Name: Kongu Engineering College
    City: Erode
    State: Tamilnadu
    Participating Team From: Final Year
    Pls give me more information about this....
    My email id is #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, I am 2015 batch pass-out and completed B.tech in computer science. I am from ncr region and have no problem in relocating. I need some advice to modify...
Hello Friends, I am looking for some good job portals from which I can find vacancies in various startups.. Thanks!
After a successful launch of the Jason-3 satellite into orbit at the Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, SpaceX’s attempt to land the Falcon 9 rocket back on a drone...
The Chinese multi-national tech giant Lenovo has launched its Thinkserver brand in the country with two entry level models- ThinkServer TS140 (Tower server), ThinkServer RD450 (2U rack server). This launch...
Hello frnds.. Can someone please tell me that what are the various field in which I can go after b. Tech (civil) .. For example : I can go into...