lady engineer

my name is kemi and i am from Ogun state in Nigeria,i av my Higher national diploma in electrical/electronics engineering.i am currently doing my national youth service corps,i love reading,making research and making friends.i joined this forum to meet and learn from people of like minds.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kemi 😀 Good to see CEans from NIgeria. How's it going in Nigeria?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello,​ ​ ​ ​I work for Raw TV, a multi award winning television production company - we're the makers of hit show Gold Rush on Discovery. We are currently developing...
The small instruction manual that accompanies every new fan in its packaging , has the caution on it which goes like "ensure full tightening of bolts and nuts with the...
Check out this funny video tracing the term nerd through history and how it is influencing engineering:
Late night phone posting so Il be brief. Say I can make phone applications, program databases and build my own customized search engine. Now what mindblowing innovations could be made...
The difference between a D-latch and an edge-triggered D-type flip-flop is that the latch: A) is controlled by the logic level at its ENABLE input rather than a CLK transition....