Lab view and motors

Hi all, im working on my fyp were im controlling a dc motor and stepper with switches through labview via parallel port.. all has been going good so far but im 5 weeks out from the due date, and im struggling with labview. I want to program it in a way so that i can input a number to a while loop and the 4 switches for turning the stepper motor will turn automatically in the right order and let me choose the direction. Can anybody help me with this as the work is piling up and time is not on my side. Thanks and thanks again to everyone thats allready helpt me on this site😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey people this is an interesting puzzle... check out..find the odd one from the following 100/11 100/22 100/33 100/44 100/55 100/66 100/77 100/88
One guy in the plane got up all of sudden and shouted "HIJACK" ... The passengers got scared and put their hands up ... U know what happened next?? ....
Hello Everyone, I am Mayur , currently working as a SE(Embedded) for KPIT Pune with 2+ yrs of prior experience. I have worked on PCB design, microcontrollers programming , RTOS...
Hi all; i am very happy to be here and i hope we can find a solution to my Problem. I am working on a serial communication between 2 Computers...
Hi everyone, I just changed my major to IT and im studying for my exam.. can any1 please help me understand any of the following.. 1- what are RISC -...