KYCEan Reloaded : Know Your CEan - Zaveri

Finally, the much-awaited KYCEan interviews are back!
I am happy to see the excitement in you guys about the KYCEan series.
I am glad to introduce you to my first interviewee Zaveri, a mechanical evangelist. He is a 2013 passed out from B.S.A university (B.Tech mechanical engineering). Presently working as an entrepreneur, Zaveri has the undying zeal to tinker with gadgets and fix machines. His contribution to CE has been remarkable and he has always helped CEans with his thoughtful remarks and suggestions.

Happy reading guys πŸ˜€

Karishma : Give a brief introduction about yourself.

Zaveri : I am Zaveri and am a great lover of machines, especially when it happens to be mechanical. I passed out of college in 2013 and at presently taking care of my family business.

Karishma : Where did you hear about CE and what provoked you to join the community?

Zaveri : As usual I bumped across it through google.com when I was searching for the design procedure for flanged couplings in my 5th sem. Since then I have been hooked to this site.

Karishma : How did you develop a great love for machines?

Zaveri: This love for machines was since childhood. And it kind of increased during college days. The way i see it, designing and building a machine is just the grown-ups version of playing with the "mechanix".

Karishma : What do you like most about yourself?

Zaveri : W
ell the one thing I like is that I am quite different from the other guys, for example I love being lonely. I am not crazy for girls.I love sitting alone and brooding about some kind of innovation.

Karishma : If your life was a movie, what would be its title?

Zaveri :
"The life of an unlucky engineer".

Karishma : What impact do you want to leave in the world?

Zaveri : Well I am not too sure about it. But I want to show that nothing is impossible. With a little effort even the laws of thermodynamics can be violated.

Karishma : Γ’€œSometimes I feel these organized sectors overdo it in the name of being organizedΓ’€, this was your statement in one of the CE discussions. Can you cite some examples which made you form this opinion.

Zaveri : This particular statement I had stated in a thread started by #-Link-Snipped-#. I had posted it to comment over a video which showed some high-end corporates behaving childishly.

Once my dad, rather sarcastically and angrily stated "Thanks to the illiterates and amateurs that the world is functioning today. The knowledge of the intellectuals and the smart ones are only limited to paper". He meant to say that people who do not have much knowledge but believe in work tend to do things properly by means of trial and error, whereas the ones who have it get so overconfident and get carried away by it that they make a complete mess out of matters.

Karishma : If you had 24 hours to live, who would you be with 23 hours from now?

Zaveri :
My family ofcourse and some of my best friends.

Karishma : What has been the greatest adventure of your life?
Zaveri :
As such there have been many such small adventures and I can't say which one was greater.
The best one was during the first year in college. The authorities passed a rule that the students cannot leave the campus during class hours and the security guards were doing their job excellently.So once myself and three of my friends desperately wanted to leave the campus, and we scaled a 12 foot compound wall to escape, and we were quite successful.

Karishma : What bad habits do you want to break?

Zaveri : the bad habit which I want to break of is to stop being lazy.

Karishma : What does success mean to you?

Zaveri: It simply means to achieve what you were struggling to obtain for a very long time in your life.

Karishma : Where do you see yourself in one year? five years? and ten years?

Zaveri :
One year from now onwards I just see myself where I am right now today.

Five years from then, I see myself as an industrialist.

Ten years from now I see myself at least in the tail ends of the Forbes list of World's Richest Men.

Karishma : If given a chance, would you like to quit your present family business and go for some core engineering job ?

Zaveri :
I am fully settled in my family business and I do not think I would go for a job now.

Karishma : The best days of my childhood were spent playing with "mechanix" a steel construction kit made by Zephyr. This kit was my mini university and it sparked of in me a passion for engineering.Γ’€ These are again some of your words. What were your other interests as a child?

Zaveri :
My other interests then were cycling, and today this interest has evolved into biking.
I loved playing Pokémon games. The only reason this game interested me was, because this game was closely related to biology.

Karishma : Name 3 CEans you would want to meet in person over a cup of coffee.
Zaveri :
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Karishma : What will be your message to fellow CEans?

Zaveri :
Education is the best gift your parents could give you. Enjoy it !!!.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Great start!

#-Link-Snipped-# Awesome answers buddy. β˜• It is really good to read about the other side of CEans.

Well the one thing I like is that I am quite different from the other guys, for example I love being lonely. I am not crazy for girls. I love sitting alone and brooding about some kind of innovation.
    I believe some mechanical engineers reading this would love to copy that answer and spurt it out the next time someone asks that question. 😁

And, Forbes list of World's Richest Men.
    Again,
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @ all reading this Feel free to ask more questions to #-Link-Snipped-# We can all grill him right here, right now.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    That was a year of work done over a short period of time

Sorry #-Link-Snipped-# I could not take your interview

Nice work mate #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: We sure will surely meet over a cup of coffee soon #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Great work #-Link-Snipped-#
    Too good questions and a pretty damn good answers.
    Good to have a fellow CEan like #-Link-Snipped-#

thumbs up to KYCEan.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Thank you all guys for your compliments.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Great answers, buddy. πŸ‘
  • lal
    lal
    Dude, lets brew some coffee, for sure 😁

*of course, in a solar brewer we'll make out of scratch when we meet*

*dreaming (to an extent)*
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ok, here's another question -

What family business do you work in? Is it related to mechanical industry or some other? πŸ˜€ It would be great to know what CEans are up to when they are not logged in to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shouldn't we add a photo of the CEan we're interviewing? 😨
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    πŸ˜€
    Ankita Katdare
    Ok, here's another question -

What family business do you work in? Is it related to mechanical industry or some other? πŸ˜€ It would be great to know what CEans are up to when they are not logged in to CE.
    Yes it is related to mechanical. we are suppliers of machine components.πŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    lal
    Dude, lets brew some coffee, for sure 😁

*of course, in a solar brewer we'll make out of scratch when we meet*

*dreaming (to an extent)*

What if, when we meet, we only end up building the solar brewer, and not have any time left to brew the coffee. HAHAHAHA😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘

#-Link-Snipped-# What is your full name? I thought Zaveri is surname. πŸ˜‰
    And I see you stick with the same FAN profile pic for long time what's that?
    Yeah.I agree a lot with Harshad sir.
    I had seen Zaveri being throwing many discussions related to "fan".
    Your real pic please. πŸ˜€
    zaveri has been one of the cean i inspired a lot and i take thia opportunity to thank him for his contributions and friendly nature who is always ready to clear our doubts.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Great Interview and Good to know KYCEan is back πŸ‘
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Good Work ,As expected . πŸ‘

Thumps Up for #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Thank You CEans πŸ˜€
    Yeah even I feel putting up a photo would help us relate more.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘

#-Link-Snipped-# What is your full name? I thought Zaveri is surname. πŸ˜‰
    And I see you stick with the same FAN profile pic for long time what's that?

yeah you are right. i guess i need to change my avatar. it has not been changed ever since i joined CE.πŸ˜‰
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    πŸ˜‰
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Yeah.I agree a lot with Harshad sir.
    I had seen Zaveri being throwing many discussions related to "fan".
    Your real pic please. πŸ˜€
    zaveri has been one of the cean i inspired a lot and i take thia opportunity to thank him for his contributions and friendly nature who is always ready to clear our doubts.

Well you see, i always believe in trying out different things. there were not many discussions here related to fans, (which happen to be humble, and at the same time useful machines), so i started them.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We are still waiting for the avatar change.

Just curious to know, do you use social media aka FB, Twitter and G+?
    This interview has received over 250+ views, would you be sharing this with your other friends?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We are still waiting for the avatar change.

Just curious to know, do you use social media aka FB, Twitter and G+?
    This interview has received over 250+ views, would you be sharing this with your other friends?
    I am the biggest hater of FB twitter, and all such similar, social networking sites. i will be changing the avatar soon. what should i change it to ?
    zaveri
    I am the biggest hater of FB twitter, and all such similar, social networking sites. i will be changing the avatar soon. what should i change it to ?
    Your real pic would speak for itself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PS: Sorry for the little hiatus. Sort of like cartoonist's block 😁
Today's generation is gadget lovers and campuses are wireless network enabled, there is great need of charging spots all over the campus.These solar tables provide renewable source of energy for...
In a DC supply the movement of electron is from negative terminal to positive but how does a moving electron produce alternating current. does the same electron move back and...
Do HTML5 testing for your browser : https://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Performance/FishIETank/Default.html and post the result alongwith your hardware configuration. Let's see which browser beats whom with 1000 fish. CEans, Participate please.
Acer has surprised one and all in the tech community at the "A Touch More Connected" global press conference, by announcing a new smartphone called the "Acer Liquid Jade", a...