KYCEan Making - Help Needed

After Bigk, Mayur, Patty, Durga, Akd, from the last few months, It's been Our(@Sada #-Link-Snipped-# 's) work to conduct KYCEans. And CEan-cooldudeiet got busy with his work these days and I alone was not able to manage everything. That's the delay with the KYCEans these days πŸ˜” I've asked #-Link-Snipped-# for help and she has been helping from the last few KYCEans. Though we are not able to manage our work.
Our plan is like 1 KYCEan for every 15 days. So If I have one helping hand, We can make it up. This is all what I can say and rest is all up to you πŸ˜€
Looking forward for a volunteer help from our CEans πŸ˜›

PS : Tagging Admin and Mods #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Count me in! I will help you!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    English-Scared
    Count me in! I will help you!
    Thank you, reach you soon πŸ˜€

And Who are all other CEans ready to help?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# we can do more frequently than that too. But thats the maximum limit. 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# we can do more frequently than that too. But thats the maximum limit. 😁
    Maximum limit? πŸ˜’
    Oh I see. First we will go for 1 for 15 and then after we can have more often πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It would be great to have one more active CEan to help. #-Link-Snipped-# you can also share what kind of responsibilities you want the CEans to help you with.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    It would be great to have one more active CEan to help. #-Link-Snipped-# you can also share what kind of responsibilities you want the CEans to help you with.
    Yes Coming to work, No such Great Responsibilities, It's a big word you see πŸ˜‰
    Anyway to be in clear, Those Who are with the following skills may apply πŸ˜›

1. Must know English
    2. Should know How to send a mail
    3. Should have a good Knowledge on How to forward a mail
    4. Has a Will to spend 2 hours a week

* Being an Active member is an additional qualification πŸ˜€
    Job Nature : Team work πŸ˜›
    CTC : As per the Company standards 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Everything is ok, but point 1 is it mandatory πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm ready to work with you.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    English-Scared
    Everything is ok, but point 1 is it mandatory πŸ˜›
    Yes Of course. And I guess you are eligible right? πŸ˜‰
    godfather
    I'm ready to work with you.
    Great πŸ˜€

@CEans - Alright, Got the enough help, Thanks! Will start working for you 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    KYCEan is one of my favoritest initiatives on CrazyEngineers. It's a highway to knowing our fellow CEans who we interact with almost every day through virtual world.

We of course don't want this initiative to be a burden on any of our CEans. I propose forming a team of not more than three volunteers to take up the responsibility. Two KYCEans / Month looks reasonable and if we setup the formats and procedures well, it shouldn't require more than 30-45 minutes of time from the volunteers for each interview.

The overall activities involved are -

1. Identifying the CEans to feature in KYCEan.

2. Contacting them through personal conversation for interest in participating, with a general introduction of what KYCEan is.

3. Requesting them for a profile / information which they'd like to talk about so that the interview questions can be more personalized. If not, a generic questionnaire can be shared with them.

4. Following up for responses and making sure that the KYCEan is published well within time.

Addendum: More questions / clarifications can be asked based on the answers provided by the candidate.

Plus, we are working on creating a system to recognize all those who take up responsibility to grow CE. More on this in coming days.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sada
    Yes Of course. And I guess you are eligible right? πŸ˜‰

Great πŸ˜€

@CEans - Alright, Got the enough help, Thanks! Will start working for you 😁
    As Biggie said, we have a team rite now. Sada , GF and me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    As Biggie said, we have a team rite now. Sada , GF and me.
    Looks good. Let's discuss our modus-operendi through personal conversations πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yay! I am really looking forward to reading the KYCEans of all new CEans. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am presently pursuing my b.tech final year.i would like to know about the job opportunities in state and central government?and their web sites?and information about them.???
I am unable to understand why does an engineer(from IIT's) gets lot less pay package than a guy from management sector(from IIM's) though engineers too have a huge share as...
In one of our site we are in requirement of a -24 VDC supply. The instrument installed is key phasor which accepts -24 VDC as power and our's is +24...
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for the warm welcome. My name is Asidh and I am from Maldives. I am actually not an engineer ( I hope its not...
iPhone 5 Features 19-Pin Mini-Connector. Accessory Ecosystem Looks Eyes Wide Open! MAVIS Upgrade Gets Deep-Neural-Network Speech Recognition NEC Working On Japan’s First 100Gbps DWDM Fiber Cable Transmission Gigapixel Camera AWARE-2...