KYCE Reloaded ! KYCEan - Rajni Jain

Hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜€
Here is my second interview . A dialogue which was a treat for me. A courageous lady and an active member of CE. Her keen interest in technology makes her go through almost all posts on CE. You will probably find her post for almost all blogs that come up on CE. She handles the social media for CE. She can probably be called a would be "Entrepreneur".
Happy reading CEans ! Hope you enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜€

Karishma : Rajni Please tell us something about yourself.
Rajni: I am born and brought up at Rajasthan. I am not a engineer by education... I have completed B.Sc. and Diploma in computers (DOEACC 'A' level) after that.
I am staying at Noida with my 4 year old daughter and my husband who is also a pro at CE (CrazyBoy aka Anil Jain). Currently I am handling the social media (FB, G+ and Twitter) for Crazy Engineers. I love music, photography, enjoy social media and have a keen interest in bio medical science.

Karishma : What inspired you to join CE ?
Rajni: My Husband ๐Ÿ˜€ . Actually, he was the one who created my account and later I developed my interest in Techno stuff.

Karishma : Generally people assume that girls are weak on the technical front. What is your say about it .
Rajni: Those are narrow minded folks.
One should ask them that what they think about Marissa Mayer, Susan Wojcicki? Show them this list - #-Link-Snipped-#

Weak or strong is the state of the mind and is irrespective of the boy or girl.

Karishma : What is the biggest asset of your life ?
Rajni: My knowledge is my biggest asset.
Our life is not eternal but we will always be remembered for our knowledge.

Karishma : What are you truly passionate about?
Rajni: Exploring the world.
I have a dream to travel almost all major places of the world.

Karishma : You have a 4 year old daughter. Do you feel that women have to give up on their dreams after marriage and children ?
Rajni: No, I started dreaming more after that.
My husband and daughter are my strengths that keeps me on the toes for realizing my dreams.

Karishma : How and at what times has Rajni acted as a truly crazy engineer?
Rajni: I joined CE 4 years back; However its hardly six months back when I started acting like a true CrazyEngineer. I started with the responsibility of handling Social media at CE and now, CE become integral part of my life and if I open Laptop, CE is the first thing I open.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Karishma : Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line.
Rajni: I wish to start my own Website / Company. I am not sure if it will be materialized within 5 years. If No, then I will be a Sr. Executive at a re-known company named CE.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Karishma : Some Rapid Fire questions :

1. One person you cannot live without. - My Daughter
2. CEan you admire the most. - #-Link-Snipped-#
3. One word for Rakhi Sawant. - Cheapo
4. Your favorite CE section. - The Cafรƒยฉ ๐Ÿ˜‰ [Now Don't conclude that girls don't like technology]
5. One thing you would like to change about CE - CE is good in the current form
6. What just comes to your mind when I say the big K - The Administrator

Karishma : Anything you would like to say to the fellow CEans.
Rajni: Never Stop Chasing your dreams

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Short and sweet Chatup.Great quick fire questions and superb answers by Rajni mam.

It was very short and we expect little more from Rajni Jain.Come on Throw some more queations CEans!

Good work #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Karishma Manwani
    Karishma : What is the biggest asset of your life ?
    Rajni: My knowledge is my biggest asset.
    Our life is not eternal but we will always be remembered for our knowledge.
    +1000. This reminds me of Talib Kweli's quote,"Life without knowledge is death in disguise".

Nice answers there, #-Link-Snipped-#. Stay awesome & keep inspiring us ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Great answers and I am humbled!

I think that the list of female executives ought to get bigger by now. That must be an old one.

Also, I think #-Link-Snipped-# should ask more questions to every CEans. Don't let them slip away easily. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    If i am not wrong,I remember a blog by you on your daughter. So explain how you enjoy that little angel?
    "One person you cannot live without. - My Daughter"- @Rajini Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    One more question.
    Does Social media(Internet age/Saga) aids in bringing women up and strong against this male dominated brutal society?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We all know about CrazyBoy good to know about you #-Link-Snipped-# (CrazyGirl).
    The way you are going on CE I am sure you are going to take CB's place ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good Job #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I totally agree with Harshad here. #-Link-Snipped-# is single-handedly bringing the most enriching comments on our VoiCE posts. We can proudly say that she is keeping VoiCE louder than ever. ๐Ÿ‘

I hope we get to work together under one roof some day.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    One more question.
    Does Social media(Internet age/Saga) aids in bringing women up and strong against this male dominated brutal society?
    I had already answered a similar question...
    Karishma : Generally people assume that girls are weak on the technical front. What is your say about it .
    Rajni: Those are narrow minded folks.
    One should ask them that what they think about Marissa Mayer, Susan Wojcicki? Show them this list - #-Link-Snipped-#
    So, gone are the days when we used to say that, society is male dominated.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Harshad Italiya

๐Ÿ˜€
    If i am not wrong,I remember a blog by you on your daughter. So explain how you enjoy that little angel?
    "One person you cannot live without. - My Daughter"- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Harshad Italiya

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Harshad Italiya
    I agree with you #-Link-Snipped-# (Somehow I still like Godfather)!
    She is going great guns and definitely would add more value than me.

Meanwhile I am busy these days hence not able to give any active time to CE. Still reading almost all important updates whenever I get some time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A research team at UCLA has been successful in developing a new device and its manufacturing process that can bring about enhanced quality of images in the displays used in...
The wait, that seemed to last for centuries, is now over. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 users in India are now officially receiving the Android Kit Kat (4.4.2) firmware upgrade OTA...
University of Oxford researchers have become successful in developing new high-efficiency solar cells at lower costs than at what they are currently manufactured. The trick that helped them achieve this...
SanDisk, one of the leading companies in the world that manufacture flash storage devices, has announced world's first 128GB MicroSD card for Indian markets. The card isn't cheap though. Priced...
Hey guys, I don't generally write this kind of reviews but this incident really pissed me off. This is the first time I've been having a bad experience with snapdeal...