KYCE MOD and Hall of Fame Bearer Abhishek Rawal aka Troll_So_Hard

Well it is time for all of CE to know more about CE MOD and Hall of Famer #-Link-Snipped-#
As a matter of fact it is a small gift to AR from CE for his first anniversary in CE

Hope you guys enjoy it

Conqueror : TSH aka AR tell us about yourself. To make it a bit interesting can you please portray the good and bad side of TSH?
AR : Sup friends, I am Abhishek Rawal. A diploma graduate & currently pursuing bachelors in Engineering in Electronics & Communication discipline.(Right now I am in 5th semester).My life revolves around Electronics, Linux & Embedded Systems. I want to be an Uber Linux Embedded Engineer.
Good side ?
- Responsible. I think that if I won't complete/initiate the task, no one will do it.
Bad Side ?
- Rough Talker.I have been cursed with curse, to just curse.

Conqueror : Troll_So_hard was and is one of the most talented and popular CEan, CE has ever seen. However at times, it was observed that your thought process was way different than others, any comments on that?
AR : Well, I don't know how this fucking metamorphosis happened.I was simply sitting in corner in the attic & posting the threads/comments which personally I enjoyed.
Honestly, I am not satisfied with my performance, I am not 'most' talented either.

Talking about different thought approach : I project my opinions on what I believe in. I simply don't understand why everyone asks me same question ?

Conqueror : Earlier a general conception was - "Forum flares and TSH were synonymous to each other". However lately, a great difference was seen in your posting style. Was this a deliberate change, What initiated this change?
AR : I am still the same old ME.
I have just learnt the way to control the anger like The Incredible Hulk.

Conqueror : Comparatively your ratio of starting a thread / answering a post is more than any other person. Any Reasons that you started many threads, especially in electronic forum but comparatively lesser posts? Do you think CEoM is the reason for this?
AR : If you deduct all the posts of July 2013, you'll still notice that I have created many threads before, because I am in search of partners-in-crime with whom I can work in some kinda not-so-ordinary project.So, I was posting just to know who shares similar interest as that of me.

If you include CEoM, then yes; I have quadrupled the frequency of posting because I wanna win, I need Benjamins, so that i can purchase some components which can help me more in learning Embedded systems.

Conqueror : You have an aggressive personality, which is always great to have. Do you have any real time hero in your life? why?
AR :
Hovaaa !
Untitled
He inspires me by his raps.A lyrical genius.
From ghetto, a drug peddler to Roc-a-fella Empire & Billboard, Forbes. Gotta respect.

Conqueror : You are very young, and got the all important responsibility of a moderator. Can you tell any significant change in you after the transition from Regular CEan to a person of higher responsibility as a moderator?
AR : I have learned that you can be polite & ask the users to follow the rules.You see I am not a polite guy, but I have learned to be polite, which is good, right ?
PS : FYI I don't have all powers of MoD. I am a spammer hunter & useless posts killer.

Conqueror : You sure did a lot of changing there mate.
At any point of time, did you have any regret that you joined CE? Anytime you thought of leaving CE?
AR : Regret of joining CE ? Nope!
Thought of leaving CE ? Yes sir!

Conqueror : Do you remember at one point of time you though that, you will "quit CE after 1000th posts." what triggered that and what stopped that?
AR : I want flood of posts in CE by regular CEans, at that time I didn't found any CEan as involved in discussion (as they're after CEoM) which made me sad. Worst thing was that, nothing was in my hand. I cannot force people to contribute.
There were times I said to myself "I am fuckin' wasting my time here".

Conqueror : What stopped me from quitting ?
AR : Hope.I have hope that CE will make it big & I wanna be part of the CE:HQ
6-8 years more & CE will be the place where Engineers will die to work in

Double trouble for you, at CE -
Conqueror : 5 CEans you want to meet in real life. ?
AR : Harshad Bhai, Biggie, CB, Jeffrey & Piyush.
BTW I want to meet every CEan.

Conqueror : Smartest CEan ?
AR : CE In-Focus

Conqueror : Slowest CEan ?
AR : I don't know on what basis should I judge the slowest CEan.

Conqueror : Geek CEan ?
AR : Ankita, she looks nerdy to me.
Sorry AKD [^_^]

Conqueror : Cool CEan ?
AR : Ramani Sir, He's cool IMO.
Now don't ask me Sexy CEan FFS.

Conqueror : LOL mate I never thought about that it is in next time
Talktative CEan ?
AR : Jeffrey Samuel

Conqueror : Two things you suggest admin to change in him ?
AR : Negative.
I don't have any problem the way he is.

You have to do it, Hilarious -
Conqueror : Any bloopers that you can't forget in life ?
AR : None I can recall at this moment.

Conqueror : Pls I don't want lectures here mate A short story only no long essays running for pages okay.
Windows beat Linux black and blue, in the following ....
AR : Only One aspect i.e Gaming.
In everything rest, Linux is THE ONE.
The way Gabe is supporting Linux community it seems like we'll soon have many hardcore games in Linux which will make Ubuntu the perfect desktop distro for standalone users.

Problem is not with Linux. Linux is very User friendly.(You need common-sense to use Linux)
Problem lies within people. Most Windows users are afraid of 'change'. People have misconception that in Linux, you have to write commands to install any software.Buddy this is 2013 & not 2006.Ubuntu(Mint,Elementary OS & many other distros too) have all applications packed in one application named "ubuntu Software Center", similar to that of Android PlayStore.

I can write pages to prove you how & why Linux is better than Windows,but Jeffrey don't want lecture.So let's move ahead.
By the way, By 2020, we'll Takeover Windows!

Conqueror : Who do you think is better, married genius or an unmarried fanatic Why ?
AR : Married genius.
A genius can be fanatic, but not all fanatics are genius.

Words of wisdom:
Conqueror : Suggest any thing you would like to change at CE.
AR : - VoiCE section. Keep it open for all, good articles by normal CEans gets published.
- Rename ratings with CE-IQ.
- Add "Best answer" feature.

Conqueror : Advice to new and regular CEans
AR : I don't think I am in position to advice anyone here, They're grown-ups, They know what's good for community & what's not

Conqueror : Newcomers want to be famous, Can you guide them the mantra to success.
AR : Better ask Biggie for that.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A special thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for all the valuable tips and questions that they added into this KYCE to make it even more grander

PS: MY net connection flauntered so had to do multiple postings sorry CEans
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Question: Why do linux lovers use 'F' word in every alternate sentence? Maybe your writing is inspired by Chetan Bhagat. ๐Ÿ˜
  • mail154
    mail154
    simply ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Finally much awaited KYCEan here!!

Nice #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    HOHOHO the interview was quite hilarious after question number 7.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hope.I have hope that CE will make it big & I wanna be part of the CE:HQ
    6-8 years more & CE will be the place where Engineers will die to work in
    ๐Ÿ‘ That is going to happen, bro!

And a geek. I am humbled!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, this is something that lives to the hype! Great answers #-Link-Snipped-#, Linux, FTW!
    And yeah good work #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Question: Why do linux lovers use 'F' word in every alternate sentence? Maybe your writing is inspired by Chetan Bhagat. ๐Ÿ˜
    Open Source...No boundaries! That allows them to do so. ๐Ÿ˜
    Poor patent users, cannot breach the boundaries ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice read !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I bet #-Link-Snipped-# has posters of Linus Torvalds all over in his room.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Superb !

#-Link-Snipped-# Maja avi gai (Enjoyed) Good job #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Me & inspired of Chetan Bhagat ? ๐Ÿ˜จ

AbraKaDabra
    ๐Ÿ‘ That is going to happen, bro!
    I know I know ๐Ÿ˜

Pensu
    Linux, FTW!๐Ÿ‘
    Tux for Life!
    Linux 'till I die ๐Ÿ˜

Kaustubh Katdare
    I bet #-Link-Snipped-# has posters of Linus Torvalds all over in his room.
    I tried searching for that in Flipkart, couldn't find one. #Sad

Lastly, Thank you everyone ๐Ÿ˜
    Good job there CB,Jeff & Harshad bhai ๐Ÿ‘
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well one comment why am I talkative I asked my friends they stared blank at me
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Now only i blinked over this thread.Nice and good interview.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

want to know about scope of pgdst course....What should i go for PG-DST or PG-DAC?
Online education has already made a vast impact in the form of YouTube videos and Massive Open Online Courses. It's no surprise that such a platform continues to grow and...
I've decided to post this sample covering letter sent to us by a job applicant. The application is for the post of author on CrazyEngineers to write for our engineering...
Interesting article on rediff. What's your take on this?
As scheduled, Google has unveiled the new Nexus 7, the sequel of the much appreciated $199 7-inch tablet of 2012. As soon as the event was over, fans began to...