Kurukshetra 2011-Anna University

The techno-management fest of CEG, Kurukshetra true to its tagline, "The Battle Of Brains" is to be held on feb 2-5,2011.The challenging events add lustre by drawing in enthusiastic participants with the lure of fantastic amounts of prize money.

Date of Function: Feb 2 - 5,2011
With a wide range of workshops spanning different fields of engineering, management, science and other hobby areas, there truly is something for everyone here.

1.Rocketry

2. Wildlife Photography

3. Dynamic Design

4. Hovercraft

5.Mobile Application

6.Gadgets

7.Image Processing

8.Robotics

9.Management

10.School Workshop

source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, can anyone help me find some notes on Linux, i haven't used it before so i want to learn all from scratch ...😎
Graffiti turns 10 this year! And on this occasion, we’re trying to bring out the best of it with a novel concept—“BizShastra”- Reincarnating Business. With this theme, we plan to...
Technical Paper Presentation for Department: ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Digital Signal/ Image Processing VLSI Systems and Applications Mobile and Wireless Technology Nanotechnology and MEMS Microwave Devices and Radiating Systems Mobile...
Srujan - Software & Hardware Project Competition (Srujan/Pragya: Entries open for all M. Tech, Engineering and Diploma branches, B.Sc., BCA, BCCA,BBA and MCA) It is a National Level Project Exhibition...
CIVIL ENGINEERING New Construction Methods and Innovative Techniques Rehabilitation & Retrofitting of Structure Role of RMC in Infrastructure Development Fiber Reinforcement Environmental Management Rainwater Harvesting Techniques of Roads & Airport...