Kris Gopalakrishnan Of Infosys To Help Indian Government With Cloud Computing

The Government Of India has appointed IT Major's executive co-chairman, Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan to head the panel for cloud computing. GOI is currently working on making sure that they get their cloud computing strategy (read control 😉 ) right. The panel will help updating the drafts of India's IT Policy.

I can understand Government of India's love affair with Infosys leadership. The Indian Government earlier appointed Mr. Nandan Nilekani (Infosys co-founder) to head the UIDAI project.

Why do you think Indian Government loves Infosys leadership?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This novel thought just struck my mind and I'm sure it's going to be a 'HUGE' thing if implemented. The idea is like this :- When a video streams, the...
National Students' Space Challenge is an event dedicated for space science and engineering. Looking for a first-hand experience at solving some of the real-time challenges faced by engineers all over...
i m a 3rd year student.what should i do after my B.tech?give some details of entrance exam that i can acknowledge my study..i will appear on gate .. but do...
Screen Name:sac8 In Brief Present situation: Completed my B.Tech recently,trained in networking,CCNA,looking to write certs. Hobbies & Interests: Browsing,Blogging,Watching Movies,Angry Birds,Mobiles,Tech guy I joined CrazyEngineers because: I thought this place...
Hey there!!!! Welcome to my Intro Post. Official Name : Kuldeep Singh Rathor Real Name : Kuldeep Singh Rathore (कुलदीप सिंह राठौड) (yeah. you read it right. 😉) Engineering Trade...