KPIT Campus Recruitment

Hi All,

A very good morning....
My brother is persuing BE mech. They have KPIT to come on campus recruitment.
Hunting down the details i found that the students selected will have to undergo a training called PACE which is of KPIT internal training.
The students will be selected on the basis of the PACE training. Can you kindly help me about the PACE training. What is it actually?

Kindly help

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After NASA started calling for projects to invent habitats for Mars using 3D printing technologies, the French Design Firm 'Fabulous' couldn't resist coming up with their own design called SFERO...
hi mam.. i m doing final B.E. in mech ... i am planning to write the production engineering in gate exams 2016.. wat r the opportunities?
Dear all participate following are my questions. 1)HOW DEFINE DEPTH OF MAN HOLE IN PIPE LINE WORKS 2) How avoid crack in concrete of Road (CC ROAD IN M.30)(Panal size...
dear all kindly suggest which is the best option me i have completed my b.tech computer science and now working in wipro as a Technical Helpdesk
This is the true illustration of our place in the universe. A film by Wylie Overstreet and Alex Gorosh - Do watch!