KNSTEK.com - Real Or Fraud?

HI FRIENDS PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT KNS TEK . THIS TIME IN BANGALORE EVERY SECOND COMPANY THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE COMPANY IS SOME KINDA CONSULTING OR FAKE COMPANY . I WANT YOU PERSONAL THINKING AND EXPERIENCES TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS ONE . THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR REPLIES.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's difficult to tell. Why not visit their office and interact with the employees who work there? Also, it's not sure what kind of engagement you wish to have with them.
  • KNS Technologies
    KNS Technologies
    Hi, KNS Technologies is a fast growing IT consulting firm that offers top notch business services and solutions for Federal/Government, Private and Not for Profit sectors. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, and Development center in Bangalore, India. KNS is promoted by professionals with combined experience of 50 years, consulting for Fortune 500 corporations. KNS has over 30 employees working in this organization. Visit our website "knstek.com" for more details. You can also visit our office during weekdays in the address mentioned in our website.

Regards
    HR
    KNS Technologies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you came here to learn a new trick that'd make you rich overnight, we're sorry to disappoint you. Two things - One; you'll still need to have the money...
hello Friends.. i want to know how to access webcam with java script or jquery only. no flash.
With our cameras going full HD and the world moving over to 4K videos, it's no surprise that our digital data storage needs are going to grow exponentially in coming...
I've often wondered if there are any special reasons why the camera module, the rear one, is positioned towards the top of the phone and not at the center. Isn't...
I found Arduino IDE not a good tool to edit arduino sketches & upload it in Arduino, especially in my Linux system(Editor kinda sucks & it's slow). So, I searched...