Knowing Me ..! ^_^

Hey people I'm Uday ..! I am a Student of SRM University , Chennai - Tamil Nadu..! 2nd Year Computer Science and Engineering ..! I joined recently to this Site ..! Hav made quite a few frenz for now..! Wish to make more..! So if u like my profile,dont hesitate to add me...! Cheers for nw ..! 8) ^_^

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Udaya ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Udaya Bhaskar
    Udaya Bhaskar
    Thank You Mate ..! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Udaya ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you here. Make yourself comfortable here and be an active participant.
  • Udaya Bhaskar
    Udaya Bhaskar
    It's my pleasure to be part of this CE familyyyy ..! Hope I learn some good stuffs ..! ^_^
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Udaya Bhaskar
    Hey people I'm Uday ..! I am a Student of SRM University , Chennai - Tamil Nadu..! 2nd Year Computer Science and Engineering ..! I joined recently to this Site ..! Hav made quite a few frenz for now..! Wish to make more..! So if u like my profile,dont hesitate to add me...! Cheers for nw ..! 8) ^_^
    Happy to have you here! Welcome ๐Ÿ˜€....... Kindly make sure that you do not use sms language in CE, so that it will be more understandable.....๐Ÿ˜‰....... Let us know more about your interests....
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Udaya Bhaskar
    Welcome to CE uday. Hope you have a great time in CE.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Udaya Bhaskar
    Udaya Bhaskar
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Happy to have you here! Welcome ๐Ÿ˜€....... Kindly make sure that you do not use sms language in CE, so that it will be more understandable.....๐Ÿ˜‰....... Let us know more about your interests....
    Thank you Sir ...! And yeah I'l Make sure I wont Get my Fingers on to SMS language ..! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you soo muchh for the Knowing Me (Going to ..! ๐Ÿ˜€ )
    EDUCATE AND ILLUMINATE ..! ^_^
  • Udaya Bhaskar
    Udaya Bhaskar
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE uday. Hope you have a great time in CE.๐Ÿ˜€
    Heyy Thank you so Muchh Aarthi ..! And That was a hearty Welcome By the Way ..! ^_^

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the CEen moiaf_drdo asked to review about Indraprastha University of New Delhi, But I don't know about it. Can anyone provide some input about it. Here are quotes...
what is function of crankshaft? and what application of this?
Hello CrazyEngineers Am a B-Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) student very passionate about Web Technologies. queries related to the same are welcome!!!!
Is there any researches going on by the Scientists , discovering a Vehicle that runs both on Petrol and Diesel ..? If No , Then Why Dont they ..?
Hello Everyone .., I would like to know, what all subjects will I come across in 2nd year Engineering of Computer Science Department ..? And I would like to what...