Know your CEan - SilverScorpion

Read the KYCEan on CE Portal here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Read it good one !!
    Where to post the comments and questions? here ??

If so then here is my question ..
    SS is your brother on CE??

PS. Iam a bit confused , you are yet to get a girl friend and currently in love πŸ˜•
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Aweseome. ! Waiting for it from a long time 😁

"Mechies, All they deal with are heavy and huge, as in engines and turbines" -Very well said

Mein Kempf (My struggle), Hitler’s autobiography - Is it completed ? πŸ˜›

I completely agree with that government rule. Why don't Indian government make it so easy for voters to vote.

Overall a good read but one question why your bro is so inactive here? Let's see what RedHawk says πŸ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great interview. Lol, SS.. lets have the rest of your family here on CE too!

The mechie debate is sure going to stir up some people here πŸ˜‰

@ES
    I believe its like a crush thing. For example, Biggie is in "love" with the piano girl, but he is too afraid to ask her out.

*grin*
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ooooh... Got it ..
    So some scorpion Girl πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    ooooh... Got it ..
    So some scorpion Girl πŸ˜‰
    May be Some Silver Surfer girl πŸ˜›
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Very nice & Interesting !

I read more and more about business success stories.
    If possible , Share any one of inspirational stories you read , which inspired you more.I am curious.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    godfather
    May be Some Silver Surfer girl πŸ˜›
    Hmm I see...πŸ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, better not a scorpion girl. Some female scorpions actually eat their male partners.

Maybe thats why SilverScorpion is staying away in the distance πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    SS is your brother on CE??
    πŸ˜•
    Any Guess who is He?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Shalini mentioned RedHawk. I assume he's the bro, hehe.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ash
    Yes, better not a scorpion girl. Some female scorpions actually eat their male partners.

Maybe thats why SilverScorpion is staying away in the distance πŸ˜‰

Means SS is in love but needs Daring to propose her πŸ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Nice interview SS and Mayur. No further comments.

ash
    The mechie debate is sure going to stir up some people here πŸ˜‰
    So are we going to have a fight here? I am ready *cracks knuckles* :twisted:
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Oh Boy! SS... you are already popular!

PS: Even I wanted to know about your love of life.
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    Good interview Scorpion and Mayur Sir.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    NO comments from SS on this ??

Dude need answers πŸ˜‰
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Here comes one good nice interview πŸ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Oh God!!

Ok, answers everyone..

Yes, my brother is redhawk. I don't know why he's inactive. I'll urge him to be more active henceforth.

And then, there's not gonna be any fight. Believe me, you don't wanna mess with ME!!

And the silly things about love and crushes.. I've had a lot of crushes. Nothing about fear of asking out and all. Just that I still have to meet my ideal girl. Then who am i in love with? Well, everyone, I guessπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I have no intention of hurting any mechies.. That point was just for the debate's sake.

Keep the questions coming..
    And lol, I was absent just for a day. And you have created quite a few characters. Silver surfer, scorpion girl, wow!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    silverscorpion
    And then, there's not gonna be any fight. Believe me, you don't wanna mess with ME!!
    πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Cool Scorpion. I saw RedHawk online on CE yesterday but he didn't comment here. Don't know why πŸ˜•

One question but your brother's joining date is after you -how come? I guess he recommended you to join it right?

@Mayur Sir - No doubt you are a great interviewer. πŸ˜€
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    Here i am..
    K.. Let me make this clear..
    Who else is the youngest of the siblings in their house here?
    Then you can find an appropriate reason for my inactivity.. Have you guys heard of 'BROTHER DOMINATION'?.
    That's what exactly happening here..
    By this i don't mean that he is torturing me.. I am in my holidays for the past 35 days but frankly i have touched this computer only thrice.. He is that much engaged with it every time.. This thing i don't like about him.. I have asked him to leave the computer for at least an hour a day but it is too difficult for him to do..
    I don't blame him. He is that much attached to this forum.. In that way i feel great as i have guided him a right path..
    @shalini
    I joined before my brother, but i lost my user name and password that time.. I was that much careless.. After i suggest it to my bro, he urged me to join again as it is wonderful.. So i joined again, but this time i wont forget anything..
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Ok, now I become the scape goat. Go bro, Go!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    shalini_goel14
    Mein Kempf (My struggle), Hitler’s autobiography - Is it completed ? πŸ˜›
    Well, not yet. I just started with it and let's say about 20% is complete.

I guess I'm already starting to like Hitler in some ways...
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Red Hawk
    BROTHER DOMINATION.
    @shalini
    I joined before my brother, but i lost my user name and password that time.. I was that much careless.. After i suggest it to my bro, he urged me to join again as it is wonderful.. So i joined again, but this time i wont forget anything..
    Oh so sweet brother you are RedHawk.
    @ Scorpion this is not fair. Don't become Hitler for your brother man. Anyways you yourself are rarely seen active here then what do you do on your computer ? πŸ˜›

@RedHawk Ask your parents for a laptop if possible but this is just at home. In your college your Hitler BrotherπŸ˜€mrgreenπŸ˜€ is not there then you can be active on CE right? Be active. Tell me if Scorpion says anything to you. ;-)

silverscorpion
    I guess I'm already starting to like Hitler in some ways...
    Yeah I have already seen one example of you as a Hitler.

* Wondering where my brother is gone πŸ˜” *
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I am a Hitler to my brother???:shock:
    That is outrageous. All I do is for him.:roll:

And you say I'm not active? Guess I'll forgive you this time..πŸ˜‰

And don't worry. plans for a laptop is on. Soon he'll get it.

And finally, you're very wrong about your notion of Hitler. You should read more about him.. Seriously!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I believe the "Hitler" issue is a bit sensitive, folks. Lets avoid that in this thread shall we? πŸ˜€

SS, what steps do you plan (or already are) on taking to change the world?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    silverscorpion
    I am a Hitler to my brother???:shock:
    That is outrageous. All I do is for him.:roll:
    ok ok, Sorry but I didn't meant like the way you are thinking ok. Sorry if my comments offended any of you brothers - i was just kidding. πŸ˜‰

My definition of word "Hitler" is one who hits other. It has nothing to do with Adolph Hitler. :sshhh:

PS: Never mind. πŸ˜€
  • sins91
    sins91
    hii scorpi!!!!!!! wishin to know more abt u! me too an ece;-)
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Nice interview!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for a good idea for a project, and i prefer a stimulation program specially by using MATLAB, i have seen few ideas but so far am still confused...
Hi .. Many people visit CE for 1. Project Ideas 2 . Training So for No- 2 i have some ideas , This summer is almost over , so we...
Hello everyone, The idea for this thread is to refresh your old things/concepts studied in BTech/BE . May be of help to those who are working in MNCs but forgetting...
A very heartily Hi to every vibrating engineering life here..... I'm from Surat, India. I have acquired B.E Electrical Engg. 4 year ago. And right now involved in the work...
Please i need a help with this report, please REPORT: Consider a frequency-flat fading channel. Use two methods, namely Jakes's model and the filtered Gaussian noise model to simulate a...