Know your CEan - Godfather

He has been an active member of CrazyEngineers since the day he joined. He is an electronics & telecommunication engineering students and firmly believes "Electronics is not enough for life, we need communication!". Typically you'll find him guiding new members, helping them get familiar with CrazyEngineers, actively contributing to almost all the sections of CE Forums and spreading the word about CE among his friends. He was also one of the winners of CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Design Contest! He is our CEan - Godfather, aka Mr. Harshad Italiya from Surat, India. Our editor in chief, Mr. Mayur Pathak got in touch with the Godfather to know more about him. Presenting CEan Godfather in Know Your CEan!

Q: Harshad aka godfather, tell us more about yourself.

A: I am Harshad Italiya. I am from Surat and doing my BE Electronics and Communication. I am in Final year and I have completed my Diploma in EC. I am a very talkative person and like to make friends and yes I always try to learn something from someone. I am very funny guy and always try to make my friends happy. My favorite sport is Cricket. Sometimes I have suffered a lot due to my love of the game πŸ˜€

Well i always try to help my friends. "Jag ko Hasane Behruiya fir Rup Badal ke ayenga" (Meaning, A disguised entertainer will come again to make the people in this world laugh) This is my motto. ;-) Well I am keen interested in Microprocessor and Microcontroller. I am Crazy about projects related to them.

Q: Why did you opt for Electronics engineering?

A: Well nothing much. I don’t like Electronics first but I am the only person from my family who has studied till college level. I chose this field because when I was 12 year old, my father often used to repair circuit breakers and other electronics switches. (He is only 7th Standard Pass) Then I had decided that I also learn about this area and make things more comfortable. That is why I had selected Electronics Branch.

Q: You said you would like to start your own company. Can you share more about your plans?

A: Yep I want to start my own company with my friends. You can’t say it company but its simply team work in our free time and also Expand our knowledge. My Other plan is that in my company I will take Projects from students and Guide them. So that they have no need to go other places for projects ;-)

Q: Good to hear that. You also have interest in designing? Tell us more.

A: Yes, once I tried my hand on PHOTOSHOP. But I left it... and now I am only interested in designs and am still learning. I am not Expert in designing you see.

Q: Amrita Rao? Hmmm, seems you are in love with her. So what are your other fantasies?

A: Yep I like Amrita Rao (Indian film actress) from her first movie. She is the only Actress who has complete Indian look and I am a big fan of her simplicity.
Q: What do you like to do in your free time?

A: Well mostly I am always on my PC when at home and playing Cricket and playing Cards when at College (I am Engineer ;-) ). My favorite time pass is to Read Books and thinking about the creative project ideas that have still not come πŸ˜” I write my diary also, not daily but it covers all mystery day of my life.

Q: Wow! So what inspired you to join CE and what do you like here the most?

A: Actually not inspired I had joined CE to find a good project name but after that I like this place because this is the only forum in world for helping engineers.

Q: Tell us one each-

1. Your biggest achievement till date.

A: I dont know what is my biggest but my first one was when I was in my training at that time.

My prof. had given me datasheet of LPC932 and asked me to write a program in KEIL for blinking LED. At that time my brain went blank for KEIL and Microcontroller but my friend Nilesh helped me out. He boosted me and I wrote 5 different Program to blink LED in different sequence within 30 mins.

2. Your biggest blooper (a stupid mistake my be...when every body laughed at you)

A: Well no one know about this right now. But I am not in final year, as I got detained in 3rd year just 5 days ago. When friends come to know may be they will laugh at me... but this gives me time to complete 3 projects now.

3. One event in your life till now that you would like to change

A: Well in each and every event in my life taught me something and from that I try my best to change my self rather then giving advice to people to change. I don’t want to change any thing from past.

Now for the twisters

1. Define your ideal date in one word.
A: She is in my Class πŸ˜‰ ( not GF )

2. Define yourself in one word
A: DIODE--- Passes all Good Things and block out all Bad things.

3. Given a chance to award these titles to fellow CEans, whom will you award what?
A:The Smartest-------- Mayurpathak
Techno geek------ASH
The Duffer--------CEan and Duffer? Never!
The Guru----------THE_BIG_K
The most wanted-------- leechers of CE

Thanks for your time Harshad. We enjoyed talking to you!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very cool answers - Godfather aka Harshad πŸ˜‰

...and very cool questions, Mayur πŸ˜‰

Oh and Me the Guru?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Yeah! Thanks!
    The credit also goes to Patty as he was the one who originally got in touch with Harshad and suggested few changes.

By the way, he has still not defined his 'ideal date' 😁
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    nice interview,can u elaborate how you paid for love of the game-cricket,and why u consider yourself a disguised entertainer??...and finally take-out the courage and ask ur ideal girl out,man u r lucky to find her....we are there to help u in every way...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    and finally take-out the courage and ask ur ideal girl out,man u r lucky to find her....we are there to help u in every way...
    How are we going to help him ask his girl out? 😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    By asking her out himself. :-D
    Sorry godfather!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well we can guide him we have lots of marreid guys and casanovas out here,but foremost if he is confident he can win his girl easily,even snatch her!!!!!....wat u say godfather???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Very cool answers - Godfather aka Harshad πŸ˜‰

...and very cool questions, Mayur πŸ˜‰

Oh and Me the Guru?
    You are Biggie :sshhh:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mayurpathak
    Yeah! Thanks!
    The credit also goes to Patty as he was the one who originally got in touch with Harshad and suggested few changes.

By the way, he has still not defined his 'ideal date' 😁
    Questions are some what tough looks like my Exam paper Mayurbhai πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sauravgoswami
    nice interview,can u elaborate how you paid for love of the game-cricket,and why u consider yourself a disguised entertainer??...and finally take-out the courage and ask ur ideal girl out,man u r lucky to find her....we are there to help u in every way...
    Well Bro when there is a match between two teams then i had left even my Exams because of that i have to paid with ATKT in engineering... i know this is somewhat Crazy but i am Crazy Engineer 😁...

But i suggest we do not have to do this at our College life. πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sauravgoswami
    well we can guide him we have lots of marreid guys and casanovas out here,but foremost if he is confident he can win his girl easily,even snatch her!!!!!....wat u say godfather???
    Yes we have too many Married members like Mayur Unkel and Biggie Unkel.πŸ˜’

mayurpathak
    By asking her out himself. :-D
    Sorry godfather!

The_Big_K
    Oh Biggie,Mayur and Saurav Give me Tips that can help me out.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Yes we have too many Married members like Mayur Unkel and Biggie Unkel.πŸ˜’
    Disclaimer: I'm a Bachelor. πŸ˜’
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    she is your classmate I suppose,tats far more easy to interact and spend time together,just share your common interest!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey godfather, you are cool dude πŸ‘.I am your fan

Why don't you ask her or any of her friends (indirectly to her) to join CE.After reading al your posts specially this one,she will definitely fall in love with you πŸ˜‰.

All the best..
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It seems we have quite a number of Love Gurus here on CE. Hey, how about starting a new section, we can name it "CE's Love Guide".
    We can have threads for both our male and female members in that section. Some of the threads may have these titles - "How to get the Girl Of you dreams", "101 tips for the shy guy", "Wrap him around your little fingers in 5 minutes"....;-)LOLz
    Nice interview Godfather and Mayur. Quite cool questions and some equally cool answers.😎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    raj87verma88
    It seems we have quite a number of Love Gurus here on CE. Hey, how about starting a new section, we can name it "CE's Love Guide".
    We can have threads for both our male and female members in that section. Some of the threads may have these titles - "How to get the Girl Of you dreams", "101 tips for the shy guy", "Wrap him around your little fingers in 5 minutes"....;-)LOLz
    Nice interview Godfather and Mayur. Quite cool questions and some equally cool answers.😎
    Thanks Raj for arranging this question for me.

shalini_goel14
    Hey godfather, you are cool dude πŸ‘.I am your fan

Why don't you ask her or any of her friends (indirectly to her) to join CE.After reading al your posts specially this one,she will definitely fall in love with you πŸ˜‰.

All the best..
    i had done this already she knows that i love her πŸ˜‰

sauravgoswami
    she is your classmate I suppose,tats far more easy to interact and spend time together,just share your common interest!!
    Yes Good idea Boss
    The_Big_K
    Disclaimer: I'm a Bachelor. πŸ˜’
    Oh my Mistake Biggie πŸ˜€
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy,starting a new section is not a bad idea,but i think every Cean is smart enough when it comes to love n affection.so let it be with them as for this it all started from a single question regarding his ideal women!!!
    raj87verma88
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy,starting a new section is not a bad idea,but i think every Cean is smart enough when it comes to love n affection.so let it be with them as for this it all started from a single question regarding his ideal women!!!
    And then you will demand CE - Matrimony πŸ˜•
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    ha ha ha!! nice option!!! why dont start a section on relationships!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    uhem!!!

I guess I missed quite a discussion out here!!!

Godfather nice interview!!!
    Mayur... hmm.. seems you are an expert at interviewing is it???
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well mayur has gone bit personal....no harm in it!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sauravgoswami
    but cool questions mate
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    sauravgoswami
    Know Your CEan means the questions will be personal. You get to KNOW the CEan who is being interviewed. It is our own Koffee with Karan or any other celebrity talk show.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    its like "RUM WITH RAJ" or looks like this πŸ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    then i think we should be sportive to such discussions also and we are i suppose,however the onus is on godfather,wat he thnk matters the most
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    godfather
    its like "RUM WITH RAJ" or looks like this πŸ˜‰
    Well said..... Quite Funny 😁
    The title "Know Your Ce'an " should be changed to "RUM WITH RAJ" πŸ˜‰
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    hello .............. aka....
    I know that lucky girl..................
    M i wright Madhya.......

Admin Note: Please pay attention to text formating.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    priyank_180
    hello .............. aka....
    I know that lucky girl..................
    M i wright Madhya.......
    Gosh!!! Dude/Babe, go easy with the font. And so much for the rule of properly edited posts.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    good answers GF.
    looks like i missed much here and more over dear GF you have became a celebrity man.
    and again i cant resist myself saying the same thing Mr.Mayur Sir you are from some great international reporting channel you are hiding.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks Sandy πŸ˜‰

Oh Priyank please post according to Rules πŸ˜‰ you are really Crazy. πŸ˜‰
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    Looks like the whole internet world knows about your love. Well, all the best. Before you finish your college, take her out for a candle light dinner.

"Don't be shy, be a guy." πŸ˜‰

And thanks a lot for introducing me to CE. πŸ˜€
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    arihant007
    Looks like the whole internet world knows about your love.
    ....and we know her name also :sshhh:
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    shalini_goel14
    ....and we know her name also :sshhh:
    ooh.. great.. Now he definitely needs help (Not on how to get gals, but on how to not let personal things out). Hope he hasnt told anything about me to anyone. πŸ˜€

But as far as i know, this guy is really friendly.

😁

you rock pal!! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Much awaited King Khan starring "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" has released today. If anyone's got a chance to watch the movie, please write a review for us. :smile: Awaiting...
Please let me know if you face any problem uploading new avatar to CE Forums. The problem looks random; the old problem has been fixed. Write to me at [...
hi, friends i have a small doubt that why 8088 has 8-bit data bus eventhough it is 16 bit processor. but 8086 uses 16-bit data bus and it is a...
hi friends, i have a silly problem?πŸ˜‰ that is i want to know how a mouse works and the different types of mice with different technologies can any one help...
I stumbled upon this inspiring article on Pluggd.in. Read this : An EntrepreneurÒ€ℒs Story - Why you should not be an entrepreneur |Technology and Business Startups in India What do...