Know Your CEan - Gaurav.Bhorkar

CEans,

Our fellow CEan Gaurav.Bhorkar has been with us since August 2008. Gaurav is an avid programmer and enjoys every bit of time spent in coding & playing computer games. He is currently pursuing computer engineering at Nagpur, India. Our CEan Durga chatted with Gaurav to bring you our latest KYCEan - Gaurav.Bhorkar:-

CE: Any speciifc reason how you chose coding as your hobby and how do you intend to turn this hobby into something useful for others?

Gaurav: I found coding very interesting. Also, I found it easy. It makes me very happy when I end up creating a useful (or nonsense) program. So, that's why I made it my hobby. I'll try to make people aware of how certain simple stuff work. For example, I created a program which demonstrates the working of traffic signals. By making the source code available People are getting aware of it. Currently, I am working on a yoga tutorial which can help many people.

CE: A Yoga tutorial? Sounds interesting. Can you say more about it? And do you think of developing your own business with these ideas?

Gaurav: It’s a program which will tell you how to perform basic Yoga to keep yourself fit. It will have animation of exercises. My father will be assisting me soon and yes, I had that in my mind long before. It will surely happen in right circumstances after I again some experience and knowledge.

CE: Being a college-goer how do you manage time for your college work and hobby and socializing?

Gaurav: I guess, when you like something, you anyhow manage your time for that. I also concentrate on my studies and equally give time to my hobby also. (Like a Scheduler of OS.)

CE: Good! It looks like you have good time management skills. Do you fear that current economic conditions might affect job opportunities? Or do you see the whole thing as a opportunity to venture out and find new ways?

Gaurav: I didn't take engineering to get a job. If at the time of my graduation, the economy is not good, I have already decided to pursue higher education.

CE: Ok! And I also believe you are an eco-conscious citizen. So what about your nature loving passion? What do you anticipate your future contribution would be?

Gaurav: Yes, I care about nature. I feel really bad when I see news of pollution and such stuff. Currently, I just make people aware of the mistakes they are doing. But in future, I will actively participate or arrange environment education and awareness drives.

CE: Now one sentence bytes. Career choice between eco-awareness and computer professional.

Gaurav: Computer professional. Because my hobby is involved in it.

CE: With your logical thinking, how would you pursue someone not to deforest?

Gaurav: I'll tell him that we all have two options:

1)Kill the tree and get killed

2)Don't kill the tree and don't get killed (By nature)

CE: if you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?

Gaurav: Firstly, give orders to clear all filth from my country, issue stricter laws regarding environment, reduce the prices of essential commodities drastically and put those who are corrupt behind bars.

CE: And why do you think a common man doesn’t have these qualities?

Gaurav: Because I see it. Most people are just careless.

CE: Good to know that people actually see the reality. It was nice talking to you Gaurav.
Gaurav: Thanks. It was also a nice chat with you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of our members are addicted to interesting discussions on CrazyEngineers Forum. Many members spend over 5-6 hours daily on CrazyEngineers participating in various discussions and exchanging ideas and sharing...
That's the statistics CrazyEngineers recently crossed. It took us over 4 years to cross that mark; but we did it! 😀CrazyEngineers is experiencing traffic like never before and our server...
We asked our CEans how they'd modify a bicycle and many interesting ideas have been contributed. If you have newer ideas, feel free to contribute them and discuss with fellow...
One of the most important decisions a forum administrator has to take is the organization of forum sections. The forum structure cannot be updated continuously because there's always a risk...
We love Gmail. Its probably one of the best email services available for free in the market. We strongly recommend reading our Small Talk with the creator of Gmail, Mr....