Know Your CEan - freak16

Hello Ceans we came back with an Awesome interview with one of our CE – Maniac. She is CEan - freak16, a 3rd year Crazy Electrical Engineer joined us around six months back and more than 240 valuable posts to CE. a very active Cean who loves to share her knowledge and a truly indian girl who wants to serve her life for country We are Very Glad to present her words here…

Cooldudeiet : Hi Palak, you are a Crazy Electrical Engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Palak : I am Palak Jain, crazy electrical engineer.I live in Delhi (Dilli Dilwalon ki .....lolz) and love it. Since childhood i am very passionate to explore the world ( Engineering instincts!!). I am very eager to earn knowledge and always glad to share it also. Patriotism and spiritualism is in my blood and nerves. I am an atheist.I love India's culture,ethics,tradition and would never like to be an NRI in my life. I would like to serve my nation only.You will come to know rest things about me in my next answers.

Cooldudeiet : How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
Palak : I came to know about CE via my friend blunderboy. Even he made my account here without asking me and told me in the November when our sem exam was over. And rest is history ( for me).

Cooldudeiet : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?

Palak : Being truthful ,I did not opt for electrical engineering intentionally.I got 758 rank in DCE So i got this trade but now I love it and enjoy it to the fullest.And I proud to say " Electrical engineering gives me POWER to produce POWER. "

Cooldudeiet : What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Palak : Well, I topped East Delhi in my 10th standard with 97% aggregate.I think that was my biggest achievement. After that I was Selected within 7 students at all India level for CSIR programme on youth for leadership. ( It will be replaced when i will be 100% engineer.. )

Cooldudeiet : Who are your idols or inspirations and Why?
Palak : I got inspiration from Lord Mahaveera because of the way he lived his life. He was an orator led an ascetic life. He did not think about himself only,Rather he was concerned about whole humanity. He gave the adage : "Live and let Live". I think it can do wonder if everyone grasps this.It can stop even third world war to happen.Let Peace prevails everywhere.

Cooldudeiet : What's your favorite pass time?
Palak : Well !! primarily DAY DREAMING . Chatting with friends and surfing internet are secondary. Besides it , Watching Hollywood movies and of course spending time on CE.

Cooldudeiet : What is your aim/goal? How you are preparing yourself to achieve it?
Palak : I would like to be a billionaire ( Too much.. coming down) My ultimate goal is to serve Indian nation by being an IES or an IAS. I will start preparing for IES from May'2011 itself.

Cooldudeiet : Why do you want to become an IES or IAS Officer? I mean Why you want to be a Government Servant rather than working for a Private Company with lots and lots of money?

Palak : I have a tiff with Indian Political system and Indian education system.Indian Political system is corrupted enough.Don't want to parrot the things which an average Indian knows. Indian education system has laxity.But Mere shouting serves nothing. So (inspired from Rang de basnati) I want to get into the system to change the system. because i cannot be Anna Hazare.

Cooldudeiet : What do you feel about Indian Engineering Students? Are they good enough?

Palak : Copycats.!!! They even copy their final year projects . In my batch only It is i or few people who work and other copies simply.They want success but by shortcuts. They want to indulge themselves in lots of hell number of activities ending with medicore perfomance in some and no results in other. They lack perfection. Do one thing at a time people.

Cooldudeiet : Seems you are with very high percentages, Are you a too studious girl?
Palak : Well ! you caught me in a snare. It is true I am always with some kind of book in my hand but I dream most of the time ( Day dreaming..) . I do not study much. It is my lectures (in college) and Classes(i in school) which act like a tonic for me.

Cooldudeiet : How would you spend your day without your Mobile, Computer, Television?

Palak : Well, that has not happened yet.And i wonder would that happen ????
Now assuming it has happened, i would like to feel the nature around me which goes unnoticed with these electronic gadgets around me. I would like to embrace nature . I would write poems and articles about nature. As i love nature a lot.

Cooldudeiet : What changes you found in yourself before and after joining CE?
Palak :Before joining CE, i was constrained only in electrical books.but after joining CE I got a better thought process. As i got to know what engineering is. It is beyond books ( Seriously). When books closes , real engineering starts that is the implementation part. CE provides me this , It provides me a fodder. At CE I get to learn about various developments occurring in various sectors of the world.

Cooldudeiet : If you were given a chance to take a role in CE, what would you like to have and What would you do for CE?

Palak : I am very happy being an active member on CE.Still i would like to be moderator of Electrical section if i get a chance.

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?
Palak : I find all CEans very cool..except Biggiee (sorry) He is too strict regarding language used in the posts. But i know he is right on his part.

2. Whats the History behind your Username freak16?
Palak : Account was not made by me. Blunder boy knows better. He chose it.

3. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Palak : Difficult Question....Though
1-> To be an IAS.
2-> Removing all corruption from India.
3-> Being a billionaire.

4. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
Palak : A Scientist.

5. Your biggest blooper till date is?
Palak : I was comparing for an event and mic stopped working properly as in it(mic) started to shout. Some modulation and demodulation occured with my voice in it and people started hooting.

6. A moment you can never forget.
Palak : When I got 80.2% in my second semester which was really unexpected.

7.What do you like the most about yourself?
Palak : Being very generous and benevolent.

8. 5 years from now, you will …
Palak : I would like to be a millionaire ( if not billionaire ) And please dont think i will fill my account by being corrupted ( if i were an ias or ies).
Hopefully a social activist also.

9. If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
Palak :First of all, i would like to bring back all Indian money (around 280 lac crores) kept in swiss banks which can be used for taxless budgets for 30 years and can give 60 crore jobs to all indians. (Courtesy SMS) Rest i would like to remove corruption from roots and boost the indian economy and being a part of implementing lokpal bill ofcourse. I would also like to make Delhi safe for women.Rest things include increasing literacy rate and will take care of agricultural sector and other sectors too.

10. Suppose you got 1 crore in lottery, How would you like to spend?
Palak : Since the amount i got is through lottery that is not my hardwork. So i would like to spend all the money on poor people,providing them atleast basic needs, making some donations for orphan centres.

11. What do you want to say about CE?
Palak : CE : MY PERSONAL BRAND OF DRUG.

It CONNECTS me to entire world ( when I sit in 50 meter square space) , makes me to COGITATE , CHANNELISES my thought , realize me my CAPABILITIES ,learn me to CONTRIBUTE. I learnt a lot , am learning and will learn . Thank you for being there. Last but not least I fall in love with CE unconditionaly and irrevocably

We wishing you All the Very Best for your future. We hope to see you as a Great IES or IAS Officer. Its our pleasure to feature you in our KYCEan. We are proud to have you on CE.

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Nice replies Palak! 😀
    Good to know you. All the best with your future!
    Also, about Biggie being strict regarding the rules, he has to be else the site won't be the site it's really meant for. And the language used in the forums(since it's a educational site) has to be pure without any SMS lingo.

@Cooldudeiet: Nice interview! 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice interview CD and Freak.
    " Electrical engineering gives me POWER to produce POWER. "
    😎 I like this most. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to know about Palak 😀 Awesome answers and questions too 😀 ! Keep up the good work, folks 👍
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    good to know about you palak ..

all the very best 😀

@gf,Nion:credit goes to SP as well 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! Palak!!! Awesome read!!! I must say that you have answered well in the copy cats of final year projects. And if you become an IES, please ban all these idiotic project centres who focus on engineering students for final year projects. Not the guiding ones, but getting money and giving a stupid ones. They don't even know how to format the project documents and stuff. Anyways.

A few questions for ya...
    1. Why do you think Delhi is not a safer place for women?
    2. You are so studious, you could have done a sandwich course with Ph.D., thereby making your Scientist dream also true. Like you are an Engineer as well as a Scientist.
    3. I am still not convinced with your answer for taking up a Government sector job, as you are not supposed to get corrupted sooner or later. It is a core corruption place!

All the best for your career and have a nice stay here... 😀
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Very nice answers Freak16.
    So much impressed....😀
    Really great 😀
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Best Answers :

"Cooldudeiet : What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
    Palak : Well, I topped East Delhi in my 10th standard with 97% aggregate.I think that was my biggest achievement. After that I was Selected within 7 students at all India level for CSIR programme on youth for leadership. ( It will be replaced when i will be 100% engineer.. )"

Cooldudeiet : What do you feel about Indian Engineering Students? Are they good enough?
    Palak : Copycats.!!! They even copy their final year projects . In my batch only It is i or few people who work and other copies simply.They want success but by shortcuts. They want to indulge themselves in lots of hell number of activities ending with medicore perfomance in some and no results in other. They lack perfection. Do one thing at a time people.

And Thanks for mentioning me
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Really cool set of answers Palak. Proud to have a like you with us.

@cd: thanks for taking out time for this. 😀 You guys are doing a fantastic job!

@Praveen: Good set of questions from you too. 😉
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice interview guys
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very Nice Answers Palak, its really nice to know about you 😀

I have withdrawn from my IAS dream due to some reasons 😔 At least I want to see you as a Strict IAS Officer doing Good to our Society, I will be happy if it happens and I want it to be happen 😀 All the Very Best to You!

@CD : Good Work! 😀

@Blunderboy : Now you tell me, why you have chosen freak16 as her username?

@Praveen : Nice set of questions!
    16 shud be her age and she would be a tech freak! Am I right?
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    one of the best kycean's i have read till now.............became your fan...😀
    lovejeet
    one of the best kycean's i have read till now.............became your fan...😀
    Yeah, me too!!! Agreed with lovejeet!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    16 shud be her age and she would be a tech freak! Am I right?
    no praveen your wrong 😁
    narayana murthy
    no praveen your wrong 😁
    If you know, please answer... 😛
  • freak16
    freak16
    Thanks a Lot Friends!
    Feeling good after being a part of KYCean.
    Thanks SP and CD.
    I am so happy reading all the comments
    @ Nion

Thanks.

Yes SMS lingo should be prohibited. But i think Using english Only for communication on the forum is not a good notion. Everybody has its own perspective and it is mine that Somethings will look good in native language only So Other language like Hindi ,French usage should be allowed. Sorry If you find me wrong.

@ God Father
    Thanks 😁

@Praveen

Thanks a lot
    I will be back to your questions.

@ BB

Beacause of you I got this opportunity .
    Hats off to you.

@ Akd
    Thanks a lot.
    I am your fan.😁
  • freak16
    freak16
    @ Lovejeet
    So nice of you !
    Thanks a lot

@ Praveen

I am not 16 . 😀

@ NM

Thanks a lot
  • nerdy_me
    nerdy_me
    very nice and captivating answers freak16......!!!!
    your views and thought process really admiring...corruption really spreading its arms.It's good to see your great concern towards this big issue.You are really a true indian undoubtedly.God bless and you will surely become ies or ias by your hard work...!!
  • nerdy_me
    nerdy_me
    Keep it up freak16..!!!
    ALL THE BEST...😀 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    If you know, please answer... 😛
    no i have no rights for it unless freak gives me permission
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    freak16
    @ NM

Thanks a lot
    you are always welcome
    Freak will give you the permission... I will speak to her... Now you say! 😛
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nice interview! 👍 good to know you freak! 😁
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    may be her birth date and month, ie. 1st of june?? so m i right nm???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    aha what an interview Palak. Very good. and Praveen nice questions.

CD, as always you are awesome.
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    @ All
    This is the reason i chose the username freak16
    Her name starts with 'P' which is 16th letter of English alphabet
    and freak because her orkut SM was "Life is freak"
    So i stole the term freak from there.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    hehe, you claim that you are a thief blunder boy LOL. But the idea of using 'Freak 16' as a name is cool. Hats off to you too.
    BlunderBoy! You didn't make a blunder choosing this name for her... What's the secret behind yours??? 😛
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    There is no such logic behind my name.....My account is also not made by me.
    Actually! One day I got some doubt in my studies so My friend searched for it on net and landed on CE. He made my account . And irony is he is not on CE.
    So you cannot ask him for the same. 😀
    blunderboy
    There is no such logic behind my name.....My account is also not made by me.
    Actually! One day I got some doubt in my studies so My friend searched for it on net and landed on CE. He made my account . And irony is he is not on CE.
    So you cannot ask him for the same. 😀
    But yeah, you can ask him for it... My guess would be he would have made a temporary account having blunder in it... 😐
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @praveen: i think you understood meaning behind it so i think there is no need for my answer 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice Interview 😀

Good to know about you!!
  • Arp
    Arp
    nice interview freaK.

10. Suppose you got 1 crore in lottery, How would you like to spend?
    Palak : Since the amount i got is through lottery that is not my hardwork. So i would like to spend all the money on poor people,providing them atleast basic needs, making some donations for orphan centres.

I DOUBT IF U GOT 1 CRORE THEN YOU DONATE IT BECAUSE OF YOUR ULTIMATE WISH OF BEING A BILLIONAIRE. After all, by legal work and throurh IAS or IES, its difficult to be a billionaire without illegal income and thats not of your hardwork too.. 😀
    nice and very good interview palak. and happy birthday 😀 😀
  • nerdy_me
    nerdy_me
    @blunderboy :- Now, you finally gave relief to the eagerness of knowing logic behind freak16......unfathomable logics you have....thats great...!!!
    @freak :- nice name with a nice logic...

blunderboy can solve even the biggest of the biggest blunders thats why he is blunderboy....am i right?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕😔😔😔😔😕😕 Hi, I have confusion of representation of relationships in database schema suppose A ir private owner who owns B property for rent are tables as shown below Table- PrivateOwner...
Hello friends, Why don't we post some funny mobile messages that we receive every day? We all can enjoy by reading them What say people?
Hello friends, I always wanted to write something about this on forum. The topic chosen by me this time is Engine valve timing diagram. Now what is it exactly? Let...
helloo!! hahaha discuss|😀 EE nano
Hey Friends, Please suggest me books for C and C++ having easy language for better understanding. Thank you.