Know Your CEan-Deepika Bansal

Hello CEans,

Continuing our journey to Know your CEan..This time we have a CE-Ace which is going to complete an year very soon here,she is one of the active CEan, none other than #-Link-Snipped-#​

Read the following interview to know more about her.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Hi Deepika, you are a Crazy Computer Science engineer, tell us more about yourself.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]Hello CEans over the world. This is Deepika Bansal, final year student of Computer Sci Engg. Fortunately after few months I’ll be proudly using Er. before my name. I’m a resident of a town named Ferozepur, a place very close to Indo-Pak border in Punjab (India). I belong to a business oriented family so entrepreneurship is in my blood. I am the elder most and the only daughter child of my parents. So I’ve received lots and lots of love from my family.

I’m a very girly girl who is very simple at heart. Yes I am very talkative that is why you might found my answers very lengthy. I am very thoughtful also and want to improve till the last breath of my life. I’m a natural optimistic. I love to make friends and interact with new people. I am very empathetic.
Oh I love talking about myself. But I guess I should stop now.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]The credit goes to my friend and CE guru Manish Goyal aka goyal420. He introduced me to this place. During last 6 months ie during my training session, I was pretty free and got enormous time to explore and understand CE. Since then I feel myself an indispensable part of it. Thank you Goyal.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]Oh I love Computer (my only love till date..!!). I love every thing, every area of it may it be programming section, databases, networking (although I’m very weak at it), artificial intelligence, etc etc… Though I’m fond of other things also like art, psychology but only an engineering college was accessible to me so I opted to a B.Tech graduate.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]What is your favorite pass time? [/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika:[/FONT][/FONT]Definitely something on computers (may it be net surfing for any reason, building programs, exploring this black beauty called my desktop system etc etc). Other than this analyzing myself, sketching (I’m really good at portrait making, drawing landscapes and pencil shading), listening soft and folk music, studying Hindu mythology, understanding human mind and thinking (graphology is one part of it) and the list goes on. This means I’m seldom free.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Who are your idols or inspirations? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]I’m a girl full of positivity. So everyone on the earth (or in my imagination) is the source of my inspiration. I learn something or the other from everyone I meet while living this beautiful life. I’m like a sponge who can absorb good qualities of others. But to mention, my father from whom I learn to be practical and be a leader ( be a boss of self), my mother who taught me to love everyone, my grandparents who taught me to have a soft corner for everyone and my two younger brothers.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]I’ve achieved lots of things in my life. I consider every small success in my life as an achievement because this encourages me to work even more. You see I’m very greedy and my greed for success will never end. I’ve topped almost every year and had won the hearts of almost everyone I’ve met. I’ve made my family feel proud of me and probably this will continue forever.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire: [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]1. Who are the best CEans according to you? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]Every CEan is the best. Proof is that they are CE members, what else is required. But Big-K is worth mentioning. He’s adorable. He’s the best admin we people at CE can have ever.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]2. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]Wish.. Hmm..

a) May every person on the Mother Earth has love and respect for every other person in this world without any mean. The world would then automatically turn into heaven and then even God would be jealous of us. This is the only thing I’ll ask God if I ever meet him.

I don’t know. I don’t wish much, I believe in setting goals.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]3. If you were not an engineer, you would be? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]May be someone who plays with numbers probably a Chartered Accountant. Till my 10th standard, I loved maths and now has started avoiding it from the day I had started studying the engineering maths.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]4. Your biggest blooper till date is?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]Nothing like that. (Lucky no..!!)

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]5. A moment you can never forget.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]Every moment when I’ve been appraised (by someone or by myself) and every moment when I’ve made my family feel proud of me is special for me. A pat on my back means a lot to me.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]6. 5 years from now, you will …[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]An entrepreneur owning my own company with nationwide recognition and aiming for worldwide respect. Living a balanced professional and personal life.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]I don’t have any political view. Its vague for me.

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]What do you want to say about CE? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Deepika: [/FONT][/FONT]A mini world. Whenever I’m online on CE, I feel like an engineer (otherwise my college has
never made me feel like this). It made me to visualize things from a different angle and explore new things. Got very good friends over here. I feel emotionally attached with it. CE means a lot to me.

Thank you Admin for this wonderful place.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice answers Deepika..keep it up 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome interview Deepika! Feels good to read about you.

I consider every small success in my life as an achievement because this encourages me to work even more.
    So true!

You are an integral part of CE. 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Superb Deepika 😀
    Nice to read about you!
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Nice interview cd and deepika
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One word: AWESOME 😀
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Nice to know you Deepika!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @Deeppika:You should post some of your sketching pics here 😀
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    nice one deepika....😀
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Deepika, u r cool!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    That is an awesome interview!!! Great to know about my fellow CEan Deepika Bansal.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    cool! 😁
    good work cd 😁 nice answers deepika 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Good answers deepika 😀
  • divya kumari
    divya kumari
    nice to hear your ans.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great interview!

Haha, Biggie is adorable, aww.. 😉 Any aura of machoness of his has certainly gone by now!
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Oops how can I miss this thread..
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. 😛
    @CD: definitely I'll share my sketches with CE.
    @ash: oh you marked my words. I just meant that Big K is truly respectable. 😒 Please don't pull my leg.
  • msmontu
    msmontu
    Mam just hats off to u 😀...really u r amazing 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world watched with eyes wide open when the Japanese Giant Honda presented their first humanoid robot “Asimo”.* This little child sized, astronaut like robot which can run at a...
I was recently invited by TED as speaker. I met the most amazing people who are doing game-changing stuff. I spoke on Why do we become Entrepreneurs and this was...
The Campus Interview session in nearby colleges in near to an end. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) recruited hundreds of final year engineering students this year. I was talking to some...
we are designing power amplifier of frequency 1-30MHz , 1000 watts output ! its actually for weather space monitoring so for its simulation which software we should use either ADS...
A very very interesting topic, thought of sharing the same with you all.... Official Google Blog: Microsoft’s Bing uses Google search results—and denies it Whats your take on this? -CB...