Know Your CEan - Cooldudeiet

Hey CEans,

#-Link-Snipped-# has been an integral part of CrazyEngineers Bandwagon since long. His posts complement the coolness his user id reflects. Take a moment to read about this CE-Star.

CE: Hi Cooldudeiet, you are a Crazy IT engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Cooldudeiet:
Hello Everyone,My Name is Gurjeet Singh. I have completed my MCA this year and placed in a software company named (Guess,as i replied in earlier threads my company name).I love to help others as i believe the happiness which you will get you can't find elsewhere.I believe in God so much and love to serve in the Path of almighty.

CE: How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
Cooldudeiet:
I was googling some particular topic so just i found the site named crazy engineers,as a first visit it looks a others forums but believe me as i joined and get deeply involved in that i found this site as a family who always ready to help the persons as a mentor ,as a friend ,as a teacher,as a guide.i have no words more to say

CE: Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Cooldudeiet:
I used the computer first time when i was in ninth.so initially i used it as a fun tool we can play games,stuff and all but as i am getting more into this i used to learn new things,new shortcuts and whats the root of making all these stuff it became the daily routine of my life.
The most likely thing about the latest innovations and the languages.and when i got into testing so i get to know we have lot more opportunities not only in Development but also in other fields which related to IT.

CE: What is your favorite pass time?
Cooldudeiet:
My favorite pass time is playing Casio, listen to music and surfing Internet.and before some time someone suggest me to read books so i started, it gives many things to learn every time you read.

CE: Who are your idols or inspirations?
Cooldudeiet:
My Dad is my idol,as i grew up learning from him,how to face the challenges and never give up in any situation, for this you have to believe in yourself

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?

Cooldudeiet: Bigk, AKD, optimystix, ES, Crazyboy, sahithi, civilprincess

2. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Cooldudeiet:
1:Money ,so that I can start NGO's,Orphanage.
2:Happiness , this is most important thing to live ,eat and work happily.
3:To spread the humanity and stay with my parents till the end of my life.

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
Cooldudeiet:
A journalist.

4. Your biggest blooper till date is?
Cooldudeiet:
When i was in the eight class and we are doing a drama ,and due to some awkwardness in the drama ,i started laughing though it was not the part of drama,and after i was felling embrassing.

5. A moment you can never forget.
Cooldudeiet:
When my mom was in ICU ,but God Save her. i was very younger around 10 years old.

6. 5 years from now, you will Γ’€Β¦
Cooldudeiet:
I wish to become a successful professional with a happily married life.

If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
Cooldudeiet:
I never think about to being a politician.
but if still i want to say to remove casteism ,people should get admission based on their common rank ,not the Reserved rank.
and the politician which have a account in swiss bank,should be deposited in the government bank.

What do you want to say about CE?
Cooldudeiet:
The day i started to use CE is the beginning of the new era of my life ,and I hope this journey will continue forever and my best wishes to all CE for a great success in life.

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    It's nice to know about you cool...!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Very good interview
    after reading such interviews i really feel happy that i am in touch with people like you
    thanks to ce
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Nice interview!!πŸ‘
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Good to know about you, Cooldudeiet! πŸ˜€
    Nice interview!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    AKD is becoming better and better in taking interviews.

Nice One, Very Good Answers CoolDudeiet.

I was amazed to see that in just half a day this thread fetch attention of over 85 views.

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Mohit: The word "dudeiet" itself is sufficient to know that she is a girl. :-| It's the feminine form of the word "dude"

@Cooldudeiet: Really awesome answers. I hope we go long way together at CE. πŸ‘

Post edit: The feminine word for dude is 'dudette' :-|
    I just confirmed. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @cooldudeiet:Awesome answers!!keep rockingπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @all: I am so sorry for the blunder I have created.

Cooldudeiet is a guy.

My sincere apologies to him. πŸ˜”
  • Leo
    Leo
    Only cool buddies have cool names. Nice one.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    AbraKaDabra
    @Mohit: The word "dudeiet" itself is sufficient to know that she is a girl. :-| It's the feminine form of the word "dude"

@Cooldudeiet: Really awesome answers. I hope we go long way together at CE. πŸ‘

Post edit: The feminine word for dude is 'dudette' :-|
    I just confirmed. Sorry for the confusion.
    Its ok AKD πŸ˜€
    iet is my college name ,"Institute of engineering and Technology" Lucknow
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Thanks to everyone πŸ˜€
    Its all your support ..
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey cool interview cooldudeiet πŸ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice Interview Cooldudeiet!!

Nice questions AKD πŸ˜€
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    @cooldudeiet: Awesome answer keep going on like this!!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Thanks a lot!! @ES & @sushant
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very nice πŸ˜€ Enjoyed reading all questions, answers and comments πŸ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @Biggie:its all because of your support with all our CEans.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice to know about you! πŸ˜€
    Nice interview!
  • nerdy_me
    nerdy_me
    nice set of answers......!!!!
    its good to see...!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Awesome Interview CD... 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, May This Diwali be as bright as ever. May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near...
HI CEans,I want to know that in our CEan commnuity who is currently residing in NCR Region,so that we can bond up more here and also to spread the awareness...
This is something I got in mail, it was in Malayalam, I translated it, as I didn't have any other work to do. Its a lazy day in the office....
Many people don't move easily to UNIX or Linux but they they know GCC is one of the best free compliers available today. For me it ranks first and next...
I am developing an application which requires activation over phone. For this process, the program generates an ID (which comprises of the product key and motherboard serial number) which the...