KMPlayer Vs. VLC - Which Is Better?

I stumbled upon KMPlayer - Download - KMPlayer which offers a serious competition to VLC player. Like VLC, KMplayer plays almost every media file format under the Sun and also has an edge over VLC in terms of the options and settings to customize the output. What do you think?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    VLC is good player although KMPlayer can play some corrupted file too.
    But I used to Play movie with VLC only.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    My vote goes to VLC. I can't comment on its technical features. But my vote based on experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why is Windows 2003 preferred over all other OS for much of the Software Testing and Application installations. Much of them have the minimum OS requirement as Windows 2003,while there...
Hi..... I want to study about compressive sampling but I don't know a good and usefull source .... please introduce some books or some PDFs that is suitable for this...
Maxx mobiles have launched MAXX Scope MT150. The phone is a dual SIM phone and features a 3.2" touchscreen LCD Display. The phone is a low-end phone but offers good...
I am making a web interface to use applications installed on server. Main idea is to have no applications installed on the client pc. I am faceing a difficulty in...
The ScoreItNow service is used to: Respond to GRE revised General Test Analytical Writing topics created and tested by ETS test authors. Submit your responses online and get immediate scores...