Kindle e-books on windows ?

I have got few good Kindle ebooks.

How to read/open Kindle ebooks on windows ?

Is there any conversion software?

They are in .mobi format.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you should consider downloading Kindle For Windows: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    The_Big_K

Yeah i got this software with those ebooks. But i am not able to run the .exe file. I think i should again download the setup file.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ursplfrnd
    Yeah i got this software with those ebooks. But i am not able to run the .exe file. I think i should again download the setup file.
    Should work. Try downloading from the source I mentioned.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    The_Big_K
    Should work. Try downloading from the source I mentioned.
    Yeah before i got pre downloaded setup file. Now i am downloading it again as you mentioned.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    ursplfrnd
    Which Version of windows you are using ? Some kind of set up files are not working for windows seven(I Experienced this earlier).
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Which Version of windows you are using ? Some kind of set up files are not working for windows seven(I Experienced this earlier).
    Windows XP sp3
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    ursplfrnd
    Windows XP sp3
    So, setup file might be corrupted.๐Ÿ˜
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    K!r@nS!ngu
    So, setup file might be corrupted.๐Ÿ˜
    I have downloaded the setup file again from the above link mentioned by Big K.

Its fine and working now.๐Ÿ˜€
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    The_Big_K
    Thank you. Its working !๐Ÿ˜€
  • duttasubham
    duttasubham
    hiiii friends for getting good quality engineering ebooks you can visit www.nbcafe.in they have lots of free downloadable ebooks
  • Mangesh Khapre
    Mangesh Khapre
    Why dont tou download mobipocketreader?
    Its free and useful
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    ursplfrnd
    Is there any conversion software?
    calibre - E-book management is the respected master of ebook conversion.

However, many if not all of your books are likely to be purposely corrupted with We oppose DRM. | Defective by Design for the very purpose of preventing you from converting them. If there's no DRM, just convert to the format that's easiest for you to read. But all is not lost if they have DRM because there is some controversial software around that will strip the DRM and allow you to convert them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An article said that the current trends to be continued over the next few years are these: Enhanced Interface for easy-to-learn and easy-to-use; Improved Functionality defined as improving existing features...
I stumbled upon an interesting concept called 'Solar Simulators' aka the electric lamp that'd simulate the sunlight. I got some more information here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Simulator , but now looking for some...
Hello friends I have watched this short film and thought that it would be nice sharing with you all. Hope you enjoy it. P.S : Its in Telugu. On subtitles.
There are some studies to show why people do not quit jobs they do not like. They continue with this mill stone round their necks. Reasons seem to be many...
Is there any car in India which is coming with a petrol engine using GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) technology? What I know is that every petrol engine nowadays uses fuel...