Killler JoKeS!

Once all the scientists die and go to heaven............ They decide to play hide-n-seek.........Unfortunately Einstein is the one who has the den...........He is supposed to count up to 100...and then start searching.....

Everyone starts hiding except Newton .........
Newton just draws a square of 1 meter and stands in it right in front of

Einstein............

Einstein's counting
1,2,3......97,98,99.....100... ..... He opens his eyes and finds Newton standing in front........

Einstein says "newton's out..newton's....out....."
Newton denies and says i am not out.......
He claims that he is not Newton ......

All the scientists come out to see how he proves that he is not Newton .............
Newton says "I am standing in a square of area 1m squared..... That makes me Newton per meter squared...... since one Newton per meter squared is one Pascal, I'm Pascal, Therefore Pascal is OUT...........!

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    All electrons were having a party but protons attacked them.

A hero comes and saves them.

All electrons ask him "Who are you?"

He Says
    "My name is BOND .... COVALENT BOND"
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Once 'Constant' and e^x ( e raised to x) were walking down the road.
    Suddenly 'Constant' screamed and said:
    "I m going bcoz 'Differential' is coming and if he sees me he will eliminate me."
    But e^x stands firm in front of ' Differential' and says:
    "U can't do anything with me. I m e^x and will always be e^x."
    'Differential starts laughing??..

Why??

Think ...............
    Think ...........

Differential says: " I m not d/dx, I m d/dy."
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    All these were previously known to me.
    But still, they are a good read always.
    Very nice! Especially the Covalent bond. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ha ha ! Too Good. * Cannot stop laughing *
  • Differential
    Differential
    "I m going bcoz 'Differential' is coming and if he sees me he will eliminate me."
    At last someone is afraid of me..... πŸ˜€
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Anothe riddle, for mechies and civils,
    Mechanical & Civil engineers work for each other cause Mechanical Engineers built weapons and Civil Engineers built targets😁.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    since last night my books are dancing before me.

DO YOU KNOW ON WHICH SONG?

GUESS?

?

?

Zara zara touch me touch me touch me...πŸ˜’
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nice ones...πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    here is one that i came across and edited πŸ˜‰

in a boat 3 people were sailing, and all of a sudden a demon appeared out of the sea and told"each one of you must drop something into the sea and if i can find it i will eat you else i will be your slave...."

and it happens to be that one person was a member of xxx community, one was a member of yyy community and the other was a CE-an...😁

xxx member: he droped a diamond and the demon found it and ate him.....πŸ˜”

yyy member:he dropped a platinum piece and the demon found it and ate him...πŸ˜”

CE-an: pours a bottle of water into the sea and you know what must have happened....😁 😁 😁

CE ROCKS!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    What you have done??

I would have dropped nothing and say I dropped something πŸ˜€

Nice one πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    CIVILPRINCESS

in a boat 3 people were sailing, and all of a sudden a demon appeared out of the sea and told"each one of you must drop something into the sea and if i can find it i will eat you else i will be your slave...."

and it happens to be that one person was a member of xxx community, one was a member of yyy community and the other was a CE-an...😁

yyy member:he dropped a platinum piece and the demon found it and ate him...πŸ˜”

CE-an: pours a bottle of water into the sea and you know what must have happened....😁 😁 😁

CE ROCKS!!!
    nice........................
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    CIVILPRINCESS

CE ROCKS!!!
    water is a good option but salt is a good idea too, right?
    any thing that dissolves completely in water would do.....😁
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    πŸ˜€Haha You guys really rocks the CE..πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

πŸ˜›hello observers, Is there way of using sound energy to recharge our cell. At the time of talking on cell,our cell battery will be recharged by using our sound energy.This...
Source: Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years Why is everyone in such a rush? Walk into any bookstore, and you'll see how to Teach Yourself Java in 7 Days alongside...
HI DEAR FRDS IAM RAHUL .IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM UTTAR PRADESH TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY . I NEED SOME ABOUT THE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE DONE IN THE...
Im just discussing a new idea of a project :: A mobile program that allows you to locate friends using the gps system and you can video call them using...
Dear All, I am new to this forum. I have been trying to develop an NIDS. but i have stucked in verifying protocol stack. can any one send me details...