Killer mom

This is an amazing video of a young leopard that kills a Baboon, discovers its new born baby baboon and takes care of the orphaned kid.
(sent by Rahul, son of a former colleague)

Quote:

In a clip from Eye of the Leopard narrated by Jeremy Irons, we see a female leopard kill a baboon. And then the leopard notices the baboon has just given birth to a tiny baby. Her reaction is unexpected.

Endquote

Killer mom

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sometimes it's strange to know how life works. Will check the link in my leisure time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Online shopping website Flipkart has announced its “In-a-day Guarantee” delivery option on orders. The one day delivery option will be only applicable on orders placed with seller WS Retail. To...
I am interest to start electrical and electronics business. please tell list of business under this. I have three idea 1. electronics service, 2. ups and inverter making, 3. PCB...
i need to know around how much do the accelerometers (like those shown in the figure) cost ??
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has promised to bring down the electricity bills by 50% in Delhi if they get to form the government in Delhi. While that does look like...
why there are more no of tyres at rear of buses and trucks...is it related to roll stability of vehicle