Keep ur E A/C secure

Common Tips to Secure E accounts

*Use Different password for Facebook, Twitter and Email accounts.
*Change your password in every 3 months.
*Use 2 Different Email account on Different Domain like Gmail and Hotmail.
*Keep two different password for both Email Accounts.
*Link up both Email accounts for notification, so you will get info while making any changes on your main Email Account.
*Never download or Allow unknown or untrusted Apps to get your Email Account details. If you ve used earlier, go to security settings and check for Apps And Website Permission (For Gmail Users).
*Use Incognito or InPrivate Browser specially when using public computers or others.

Thanks
Share to others also!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good tips #-Link-Snipped-# . I hope people actually follow these tips and prevent their accounts from getting cracked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Independent video games or Indie games developed by developers without the the financial support for the video game publisher are one of the most popular genres in the gaming world....
The Alcatel OneTouch Watch has arrived in India via the e-commerce portal Flipkart at a price of Rs. 7999. On its official webpage, the company says 'This is not a...
Micromax has just one laptop under its portfolio and it called the Canvas LapTab. Until now it came loaded with Windows 8.1 out of the box with a free upgrade...
as in microprocessor we have zero flag in its Program Status Word to check the zero status but in microcontroller 8051 we don't have this type of flag in the...
already I install windows 8.1 pro in pc but the programs are not able to run / compile . also I not getting output . it is not working properly...