Kautilya

Name:Hi this is Kautilya here.

Note Kautilya isn't my real name, I thought it would be a cool id. It was the name of that Chanakya who actually preceded Machiavelli by 1800 years.

*Engineering Trade: ECE

I live in India, Mumbai to be more precise.

*Occupation
: Student

*Hobbies & Interests
:
My passions include science,engineering,literature,reading books, playing cricket , jogging.

*Aim in life
: to boldly go where no Man has gone before. (if not physically,mentally)

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I would like to share ideas with other engineers.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    welcome to CE 😀

Looking forward for your active participation!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Kautilya!

Wow! Awesome Intro from you... 😀 PS: What's your name? 😛
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    =Welcome=
    Nice intro. & good id selection.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE family, looking forward to see you active on forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the most popular, yet under-utilized, engineering tools is Microsoft[SUP]®[/SUP] Office Excel, the ubiquitous spreadsheet software. Excel is far more robust than most people think. Are you missing a...
HardlyWork.in - a web application turns your Facebook page into excel sheet, so that your colleagues think you're 'hard working' on Excel sheet. But actually, all you're doing is checking...
i need ur help..i m making a project on robotic arm ..mounted on a hexapod (six legs,12 servos)..but the problem is i need to know if the hexapod can handle...
Google's 'AdWords Express' has made local online advertising simpler. What is 'Adwords Express' used for? AdWords Express is for local businesses looking for local customers. It's for business owners who...
mind can be considerd as a huge universe in which thoughts are travelling with speed much higher then light.. i always feel happy whenever i think some new creative ideas...