Kaustubh Katdare - TEDx Sona College : Discovering Your Passion

Here's my talk from the TEDx Event conducted at Sona College, Salem. I talked about how I transformed from being into a state of perpetual confusion to someone who's discovered his passion (and now turned it into a business).

It was a great learning experience for me and thanks to the organizers of Sona College for having me as a speaker to share my thoughts.

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    *Identify your own dots and connect them* ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    K, that was a good talk. I wish more people will spend time to reach within and find out what makes themselves tick and go on ticking.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Yeah.....Connect the Dots from Bansal.I really like that book.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Wow at last the video! Excellent K ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that you all liked the video. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Superb Connection. Great !!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good Inspirational video Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€ I guess there should be many people from Sona College joined CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    That was really good. An inspiring talk...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *applause* Good job biggie ๐Ÿ˜€

P.S thats a huge name tag!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Very nice talk! ๐Ÿ‘ Finally got a chance to watch the video. TEDx talks are awesome. Looking forward to more from The Big K! Keep it up!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Worth spending time to listen. Also worth re listening. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dipankar Gopz DG
    Dipankar Gopz DG
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that you all liked the video. ๐Ÿ˜€
    hlo brother.. i saw your lst coments in VIJAY SINGH RAJPUTANA CUSTOMS... I ALSO LIKE HIM
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you boy for bringing this topic up after almost 3 years. I wish the quality of video was better. Thankfully the audio is great!

Superb talk. Especially because, the questions you talk about in this video are the same as what students still ask on the career advice section on CE. ๐Ÿ˜ So much perpetual confusion.
  • Dipankar Gopz DG
    Dipankar Gopz DG
    ohhh ok
  • Dipankar Gopz DG
    Dipankar Gopz DG
    actualy sistr i dont see this vedio, i am talking about rajputana custom,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. i am also a newbie here. and i currently need some helpful information or tips about reinforced concrete design.. is there any idea as to where i can find...
Fellow CEans, attached are the precis of two ready to go innovations developed by me,offered for taking up for societal benefit free.One is a LPG saving device.The other saves street...
Any books suggestion and ebook recommendations about REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN???
Facebook operates and maintains petabytes of data on their servers and powers the website through PHP. Facebook's engineers have figured out a way to turn PHP code into highly optimized...
What is the physical significance of power spectral density. I know it is used in calculation of bandwidth in digital communication systems, but i could not exactly figure out why...