Kasab Hanged Till Death In Pune's Yerwada Jail

Ajmal Kasab, one of the key captures in Mumbai terrorist attack of 2008 has been hanged till death in Pune's Yerwada jail at 7:36 am today - as per the news floating on television and the Internet media. The news comes as a shocker to me because there was absolutely no media leak about the proposed date of hanging.

I seriously doubt whether Kasab has been hanged. The politicians can't be trusted anymore. What's your take on this?

Replies

• sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    I don't think that such a big news for the country would be fake..
    Though the politicians can't be trusted but I think we can trust them to some extent when it comes to the country's emotional values.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I believe the news is true.... and this is the way it should be happened.
    The plea from Kasab rejected by president, came in news today only.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    The plea from Kasab rejected by president, came in news today only.
    That makes me more suspicious. The Present rejecting Kasab's mercy plea on November 9 didn't make it to the news (as far as I know). Out of nowhere, today comes the news of Kasab being handed in Pune's jail.
  • lal
    lal
    The whole of the nation cannot be fooled by a fake news. That would be a crime. I believe the news is real.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lal
    The whole of the nation cannot be fooled by a fake news. That would be a crime. I believe the news is real.
    The whole nation is used to the 'fakes' by politicians for several decades. First they promised 'jobs', then they promised 'removal of poverty' and now they're saying they have killed and buried Kasab.

People have no option but to believe them. I've lost all the trust on the Governments long ago.

Addendum: Sometimes I wonder how easy it is to fool (make people believe anything) people. People generally tend to think that the big organisations, corporates and governments just can't 'lie' to public because they will be caught. The big example is all the 'advertisements' you see on TV. 99% of them are BIG FAT lies that we continue to believe. Fair & Lovely tell us that our chances of success are less if we aren't fair looking. Dettol says we must use their cream to protect our bodies from germs. Maggie says it's healthy food. Coca Cola says they crunch the thirst.

We're getting used to lies and we've chosen to 'believe' them, because that's the easiest thing to do.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I got with Biggie, I dont believe anything they are saying! My only thing is, if they are hanging him today why havent they told anything in last week, so that everyone would have celebrated it!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I wonder if Indians are ready to see a 'Hang till Death' in the middle of a bustling street. 👀 Even if they do it once, to the top crime master of the country - That would inflict fear among among all and restore the confidence of people in the authorities.
  • lal
    lal
    The trust in the government is long lost. I'm no different in that. For me, the present government is a bunch of politicians (except a few), who, in the name of serving people are using every bit of opportunity in their favour which usually are credited as some money (huge sums in fact) in a foreign bank or some other personal advantages. Politics still is a necessary evil!

But this news, I believe, is true.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    There are some rumors Kasab was died because of Dangue😨😨
    if it is true Hat's off to that patriot mosquito.☕
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    The_Big_K
    I seriously doubt whether Kasab has been hanged. The politicians can't be trusted anymore. What's your take on this?
    I still don't believe they killed Bin Laden either.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Designer
    I still don't believe they killed Bin Laden either.....
    Neither do I. Obama just wanted to be a hero before the elections. Donald Trump is absolutely pissed off because of Obama coming back to power. I wrote my take on it long ago and it got shared in the social media a lot: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I dont believe this either. Let me put up some facts. Our president rejected his plea just a few days ago (that news is true btw, because i actually watched it), and I am not ready to believe that our "fantastic" system is so good to implement it so early. Dont forget that his mercy plea was in home ministry since Pratibha Patil's time. "We have shortage of hangmen", govt has been giving this excuse for a long time as a reason of why a lot of criminals hasnt been executed. Why was he given priority and that too after all that years? Even Arvind Kejriwal didnt expose anything in this matter! Again as our home minister Sushil Kumar Shinde said, "Neither Manmohan Singh nor Sonia Gandhi knew about this". Dude, you really want me to believe that? Moreover they said, they sent a letter to Pakistan govt and they didnt acknowledge, then they sent a fax, while Pakistan govt says that they acknowledged the first letter. I am not saying to believe pakistan, but this all looks too much fishy.
    Although I like the Dengue part, that seems more believable.....😉. He died of Dengue, its all just a cover up....😛
    P.S: Dont believe media, they just do what they are told to do.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    The_Big_K
    Neither do I. Obama just wanted to be a hero before the elections. Donald Trump is absolutely pissed off because of Obama coming back to power. I wrote my take on it long ago and it got shared in the social media a lot: #-Link-Snipped-#
    That was a nice read. Pretty good article Biggie. I mean who's to say it really didn't happen but we must learn to question the moves of politicians or else they will brain wash us. To me they always have a hidden agenda because most of what they do is not for our benefit but for the benefit of their political party and to ensure their success in the next election.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Any ways the threat from terrorists seem real so I think Kasab was hanged

My opinion Why was operation X not let out? Why is the body of Kasab, a national traitor exposed to public view?

Previously never has a secret hanging done then Why NOW?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I think this is the first time government has taken a good decision of not making this new public, because if this was public, there was high possibility that taliban warning that came after his death , would have come before , after his order of hang till death

And again our oldies (government) had been confused what to do now?

So from my point of view government is now learning from past mistakes 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hope no retaliation is carried out by terrorists in kidnapping Indians
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    The_Big_K
    Ajmal Kasab, one of the key captures in Mumbai terrorist attack of 2008 has been hanged till death in Pune's Yerwada jail at 7:36 am today - as per the news floating on television and the Internet media. The news comes as a shocker to me because there was absolutely no media leak about the proposed date of hanging.

I agree with you. Even I doubt Kasab has been hanged. According to me either he was not alive since 26/11 or he is still not hanged.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Edited Post: How do I handle the issue of my computer not recognising external hard disk? Original Post: Dear folks, Could u help me to know abt this issue? Following...
Does anyone know how do we translate Sanskrit to English? It will take much time to do manually. Is there any application that will reduce my task?
Recently, two girls were arrested by Mumbai cops owing to their comments that were said to hurt the sentiments of large number of people. The girls were later released on...
WHAT IS THE .NET 2010 FRAME WORK.PLEASE IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT .NET THEN PLEASE SAY TO ME
The startup culture in India might just get a boost as 'Startup-Wallah' is coming to India. The initiative is taken by Dave McClure of the 500Startups (SEC.GOV). The incubator will...