Karzz review

A quote from a movie review of Karz I read just now. "Karzzzz belongs to a guy who has supreme confidence in his capabilities, and for the fans who agree. For the rest, there is always something on TV."

How many of you agree? Will Himesh create magic by his acting too? 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    A quote from a movie review of Karz I read just now. "Karzzzz belongs to a guy who has supreme confidence in his capabilities, and for the fans who agree. For the rest, there is always something on TV."

How many of you agree? Will Himesh create magic by his acting too? 😁
    I have firm confidence in the protagonist's capabilities. :sshhh:
  • YourTechMate
    YourTechMate
    Himesh is God gifted person with immense self confidence and guts to try the world. I am sure, even if the movie is half as gud as the original flick, this will still rock indian cinema stores.

Also, with no other gud movie arround, himesh fans with typical high beats music , its a must watch or must time pass movie.

I hope its a treat to the views. Himesh RockS!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i love this movie specially music
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    After watching it... I longed to watch the original 😀
    I somehow prefer original...
  • swati_akasheeni
    swati_akasheeni
    its good that himesh did an experiment with his acting talent,but as far as review is concerned i don't think that it did justice with the original one....(in the field of acting and direction both)...but yes,muvie's music is nice...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wound a coil on a styrofoam form. It appears to function really well. Does anyone know of any issues with a styrofoam form? I plan to use it in...
i have thought of doing some project .... i am in 3rd year cse.....
CEans, What is the largest number possible using four 2's. Can we come up with a formula with two variables [viz. the number (x) & repetitions (y)]? What do you...
Typical fuel tank sending units have a resistance of 0 to 10 ohms in the full position and 90 to 240 ohms in the empty position. I have an old...
what's a channel length:How do you define channel length with respect to channel between transmitter ansd reciever? we have only one channel but multiple channel paths.