Karnataka cet/comedk

Can nyone help me regarding engineering admissions. I would like to know d details of d various colleges so that I can decide where to apply. I would aLso like to know to d rank cutoffs for different colleges. Also I would like to know d cost involved.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is a known fact that as the velocity of a fluid increases the pressure decreases accordingly. It can be easily explained for a varying diameter pipe. But for a...
Hi All, Here's seeking suggestions and feedback. I got interview calls for M.Tech in Industrial Management from ISM, Dhanbad and BHU, Varanasi. I want to know 1. How is the...
Why can't I delete the posts from the threads? There is no such option for deleting a post even when I edit one.
I'm going to learn ASP.net using C# in my summer holidays. Can anyone suggest any good study material for reference purpose? Also, before going for this course, what all basics...
Hey all! After posting my wallpaper of a happy group of young people jumping around, it didn't really please ash. He requested that there be some hammers and tongs and...