Karbonn K25 – QWERTY, Dual SIM, 2.0 MP Camera – Review & Price

If you want a cheap phone that is overloaded with features, Karbonn K25 has to be your choice.With in-built MP3 Player and 2.0 MP Camera, it serves all the needs of an average user. Moreover, it serves the call of the need of Dual SIM Cards.It has support for Dual SIM, DUAL stand by single working.

You can also keep connected to your friends via Facebook. Yahoo Messenger, Twitter and MSN and if that was not much it also has Opera Mini Brower installed.

The phone can be used for playing videos too. Karbonn K25 is Java powered and comes with support for an expandable memory upto 8GB.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Following is a brief overview of the features of Karbonn K25:

Tri- Band GSM 900/1800/1900MHz

Dual SIM dual standby single working

WAP/MMS

GPRS Class 12

MP3 player & Video Player

Bluetooth A2DP

Facebook, MSN , Twitter, Yahoo Messanger! & Opera Mini

Java enabeld

2.0 Mega Pixels with Flash

Motion Sensor Mouse Pad

Expandable memory upto 8 GB.

The phone comes with a really cheap & affordable price between 4000 to 5000 INR.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

During my tenure as a software engineer, I found many employees struggle to write that perfect resignation letter. Writing a simple, to-the-point resignation letter is an art. I think one...
AOL's building a new webmail product just like everyone else. The new mail will be launch on November 15th. Well, that's just a day ahead of Facebook launching its own...
Gone are the days when Indian software engineers only did low-end IT work, services and BPO work. The times are changing and I, the leading critic of Indian software industry,...
I'm often asked why I'm not running after VCs to raise funds for CrazyEngineers. Frankly speaking, CrazyEngineers is doing well and I've few weird plans for CE that I don't...
Nokia's N900 is a power packed mini computer for your pockets. The device powered by Nokia's new Linux based MAEMO software has superscalar ARM 600 MHz processor to handle all...