K! Conclave - The Confluence of Minds @ Kurukshetra of Anna University, Chennai

[FONT="]"K! Conclave - The Confluence of Minds "[/FONT]
[FONT="]What role does technology play in helping shape a better tomorrow? How is the press and media responsible for instigating a reform? What is the contribution of the burgeoning infrastructure sector towards overall development and progress and its road ahead?[/FONT]

[FONT="]These are some of the questions that will be subject to intense debate at the K! Conclave - Envisaging India on the 21st of January as part of the international techno-management festival of the College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai - Kurukshetra. Attempting to arrive at a collective vision for the nation that presents a holistic view than a narrow one, the K! Conclave will see the participation of technology evangelists, media giants, policy makers and delegates from the UNESCO.[/FONT]

[FONT="]The conclave will have a one hour presentation session that is to be moderated by Rajiv Lulla of NDTV Hindu. Praveen Vishakantiah, President of Intel India, that spearheads the innovation buzz, will present the role of technology in empowering lives. Maheshwer Peri, President of Outlook India will shed light on the freedom of press.Premkumar Manavazhi, Operations manager at Caterpillar will lay out the real deal in store in the infrastructure boom. Josh Foulger of Nokia will bring to the forum his views for envisaging a better tomorrow. There will also be a talk by a delegate from the UNESCO.[/FONT]

[FONT="]At the end of the presentation will be a half an hour interactive session. The house is thrown open for questions from the audience and issues or unsatisfactory parts will be brought up for discussion by the moderator. The session will close with high tea. All these make the K! Conclave an event to be closely followed by everyone with a stake in the future of our country.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Log onto [/FONT]#-Link-Snipped-#[FONT="] for more details[/FONT]
[FONT="]Conclave details:[/FONT]
[FONT="]Date: 21st January, 2010.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Venue: College Of Engineering, Guindy[/FONT]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys i am in 4th sem. and looking for doing internship in coming summers holidays.Can anybody tell me which company would be better for me and what is the...
Just for now Im building a Rover 200 Hybrid race car (of sorts) one engine is a 2.1 petrol around 240bhp. And a 10-15kw 240v 3 phase ac motor on...
I’d like to use DTMF to set up a wireless communication between a microcontroller and a mobile phone. Let me give you my level of understanding in this domain 1)...
hell i am in btech 2nd sem , can any one tell what kind of paper presentations can be done in computer science stream
I spent some time reading about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC I'm wondering how video encoding actually works. I've tried searching onilne but found nothing that'd satisfy my curiosity. Remember I've no clue about...