Just Two Hours To Travel Between Hyderabad And Chennai!

A mega project it is! Indian Railways has started giving out contracts to different companies to do the prefeasibility report regarding the construction of rail lines for bullet trains connecting some cities.

one such rail line runs connecting hyderabad and chennai via vijaywada. this is said to reduce the travel time to just more than two hours and at the same time making it very cheap compared to the air travel.

check out this >>#-Link-Snipped-#

post your views about this project here 😀

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    what would be the cost of tickets?Does it stop in any of the stations between chennai and hyderabad?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Reya
    what would be the cost of tickets?Does it stop in any of the stations between chennai and hyderabad?
    the feasibility report is only being prepared now. so we don't know the exact cost. but all that we can be sure of is that the cost will be less than the air fare cost by a large margin. 😀 and yes like the express trains it will stop at the main stations. 😀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Great Initiative by the Indian Railways...Thanks for the useful information

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi evry1 am doin my b.e mechanical engineerin 3 rd yr am plannin to do a mini project in automobile sector i cant get any idea so can som1 help...
What are the software used by mechanical engineers apart from AutoCAD? Can you list out the names and the use of it? Also,tell me where it is used😉
I want to simulate cbpr protocol in adhoc networking. What is stable or most used version of network simulator. I am new to linux environment. I dont know anything regarding...
World is shifting on micro level. Here is how the latest world's smallest steam engine is built! German Scientists Invent World’s Smallest Steam Engine!
i am a final year student [cse branch] please suggest me some final year projects in java.