Just see Inside!

Hi Founde/Admin of CE,

I wanted to ask few questions:

I really excited to know about how did you get started CE?
What are the things you've considered?
What are the legal problems you've faced/facing?
and much more...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the question. I have answered all these questions in my old Interview with YourStory: #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope you find all the answers, if not, just ask away ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Inspired. BTW, I'm still excited, how one could start it without knowing it?๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sharfudeen
    how one could start it without knowing it?๐Ÿ‘
    Sorry, didn't get your question. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've often wondered why isn't there a permanent cure for common cold. For me, the cold has always followed up with cough and I've hated it like anything. However, now...
GPS aka Global Positioning System is US technology operated by US Air Force and used globally by gadgets to determine their exact location on the planet. India is now advancing...
The upcoming JIO phone is in News. With it, it was in market that the WhatsApp will not work on the JIO phone. The reason being this is, it works...
I need a super glue which effectively bonds plastic, with aluminum and galvanised iron. under what brand name is such a glue available in the market ? please guide me
Quote: It was a grueling match this past Saturday, with the Houston and St. Louis Alliances going head to head to see who would come out on top in the...