just saw other CEan's intro ;so i realized i have to introduce myself as well

hi all ...
i am max0077 {max is my programming alias and i can't get the simple "max" so that's why i am using max 0077}

EDUCATION - BE [computer science and engineering] 2012 passout.

HOBBIES - doing coding and debugging, playing and watching cricket ,playing pc games{max payne and nfs are my fav. ones}.

Location - bangalore

occupation -just passed out {taking a good look at sw industry}

experience - none

I JOINED CE Because --i am here at CE because sometime back i was looking for resources on CDAC and i found august 2012 CDAC batch's discussion here at CE ;that's when i realized that this ain't any normal website , infact it is one of it's own kind which connects lots of engineers across the globe. i immediately joined CE that moment and i became kind of addictive to this site.

My story is that i am a cse 2012 passout student and i did my degree with honors and 76.31%(Class 12th -77.8% ,class 10th- 85.3%) but i wasn't able to get a job in last 6 months or so because there was no placement in my college this time .so i came to bangalore to find a job ;but i failed here too. i don't know what are the reasons but i didn't get a job ;so i am now planning to join Cdac.

MY aim is to become a good engineer in such a way i do share some part in development of my country.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Thanks for the great introduction and welcome to CE!
  • max0077
    max0077
    gohm
    Thanks for the great introduction and welcome to CE!
    thanx...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see your introduction, #-Link-Snipped-#. There are a ton of awesome things coming on CE and I hope you will enjoy being a CEan.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Generally in synchronous motor,the speed is maintained constant inorder to maintain the frequency as constant..why the frequency should be made constant?
So I went to my alma mater and was engaged in a conversation with one of the professors about promoting entrepreneurship among the students. The professor declared that there are...
As a second year electronics and communication student,where and how to apply for summer internships?plz help..
which software is important 4 automobile engineers and what is certificate course is important for automobile
Do we have any user @ forum who is a victim of the 'Sudden Death' issue of Samsung Galaxy S3?? If you are not aware of the problem... A month...