Jumping Robots: Microbots That Jump Few Centimeters!

I'm quite amused by this video that shows robots that measure just few millimeters and are capable of jumping few centimeters high. These robots have been developed by Army Research Laboratory and the University of Maryland. Check out the video and tell me what do you think about these cool bots -

[video=youtube;hrlTwbiZmTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlTwbiZmTE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir (all senior members), Please let me know what you think about pursuing post graduate diploma in Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System from npti after btech in ece. i...
Technology Robotix Society brings to you ROBOTIX 2012, the biggest robotics competition in South-East Asia, to be held during 27 - 30 January 2012 as part of Kshitij, the annual...
HI CEans! Name: SUNIL PAL *Engineering Trade:ELECTRONICS&COMMUNICATION ENGINEERINGLocation:NCR(INDIA) *Occupation: STUDENT *Hobbies & Interests: CHATTING WITH FRIENDS, DANCING, WORKING ON PROJECTS,STUDY,ETC *Aim in life: EARN MONEY&RECOGNITION *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I...
please tell me ceans ............................................................................ WHY IS ELECTRIC FIELD OR MAGNETIC FIELD ARE PERPENDICULAR TO EACH OTHER CREATED BY SAME SOURCE?
hello, m working over java and matlab- image processing since my project is related to this. i hv 2 use image processing in matlab. bt i dnt understand y cant...