Juhi Here.. :)

Hey, m juhi.. joint this site coz since few days i've been visiting it daily, M a student of MCA, bt couldnt find that option in the login process.. I wana stay in touch with this site as i found it fruitful, nt evry site is as userfriendly, n serious regarding knowledge as this one, dats wat i felt.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ happy to b a part of it..

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Juhi Dubey
    Hey, m juhi.. joint this site coz since few days i've been visiting it daily, M a student of MCA, bt couldnt find that option in the login process.. I wana stay in touch with this site as i found it fruitful, nt evry site is as userfriendly, n serious regarding knowledge as this one, dats wat i felt.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ happy to b a part of it..
    Welcome & keep trolling ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Juhi Dubey
    Welcome to CE. You should have read the 'About CE' section of the site. We say -

We believe that engineering is about attitude. It is not about degrees or certificates. We donโ€™t care about your educational qualifications. You can be a student, professional, professor, scientist, housewife, doctor, painter, musician or even an alien. If you got that โ€˜make it betterโ€™ attitude, join us now!
    The degrees or the course you are enrolled in does not matter to anyone here. It's there because it helps us find the engineering discipline you are interested in.

It'd be interesting to know what brought you back to the site again and again ๐Ÿ˜€ . Your feedback will help us improve this website.
  • Juhi Dubey
    Juhi Dubey
    hey!! thnx to d question sets dat were made available in here, I got an idea bout the pattern followed by accenture.. i managed clearing d apti.. ๐Ÿ˜€ but kinda clueless bout the techno interview.. i wish v cn hav an option of cing the various techno ques faced(n d rite ans as well).. n yah wish me luck.. ๐Ÿ˜จ need it!
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Juhi Dubey
    hey!! thnx to d question sets dat were made available in here, I got an idea bout the pattern followed by accenture.. i managed clearing d apti.. ๐Ÿ˜€ but kinda clueless bout the techno interview.. i wish v cn hav an option of cing the various techno ques faced(n d rite ans as well).. n yah wish me luck.. ๐Ÿ˜จ need it!
    Don't worry, the Accenture recruitment is done on luck. When they visited my college, they took 200 students even when they failed to answer basic questions. Since you're a girl you'll surely have advantage & if your turn comes first, then you're sure to get inside. Just don't get nervous & answer confidently. What you say doesn't matter, but how you say it does.

However, the students who got their turn later at the end of the interview were not selected even when they answered the questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, I am student of M.tech. I want some information about viscoelastic fluid for my project work. Q.1- Is oil a viscoelastic fluid? Q.2- Give me information about the other...
Most of you must be aware that while water, is moved about by centrifugal pumps, (dynamic type), oil is moved about by gear, gerotor, or anyother positive displacement type of...
Cars like Ferrari , seem to have this kind of suspension. does anyone know the detailed working principle of this kind of suspension. also why is this not being implemented...
Will someone help me to get rid out of this problem in python programming in ubuntu 10.04? I got this error: ImportError: No module named gtk I tried to fix...
First i will explain what an EDC is. it stands for Entrepreneurship Development Cell. i don't know whether it is present in other engineering colleges, but it sure is there...