Jugaad-a-thon - Another CAMTech event June 25-28, 2015

Quote: The weekend kicks off on Friday, June 26 with the #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#, where inventors and start-ups will demonstrate innovations in medical technology. The #-Link-Snipped-# takes place on Saturday & Sunday, June 27-28. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Someone just asked me via email to answer this query. The guy wrote: "which field of mba is best for engineers? how to decide which field in MBA has more...
Off my usual beat. Quote: This Instructable shows how to take an ordinary classical guitar (a cheap one, preferably), and cut it down to the smallest size possible for practice...
Quoting Krita's History The origin of Krita can be traced to Matthias Ettrich’s at the 1998 Linux Kongress. Matthias wanted to show the ease with which it was possible to...
Hi everyone, Is anyone working in mobility testing. If yes please provide suggestions to automate the testing without using frameworks. I am running GUI testing(which is manual testing) and I...
The Aero Friedrichshafen aviation show in Germany had pretty awesome machines on display; and 'Carplane' was one of them. The Carplane does exactly what its name suggests - it can...