JPMorgan and UBS may ban BlackBerry

JPMorgan Chase & Co. and UBS are considering allowing employees to access corporate email using Apple iPhones.

A switch by these banks would be a further blow for Canada's RIM, whose shares have slumped recently after certain countries have threatened to ban the Blackberry whose design does not allow them to monitor phone traffic.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to Infosys CEO, the Company wanted to boost revenue from Europe to about 40 per cent of total income from 20 per cent, while other markets would account for...
IE 9 is all set for public beta release on September 15th. Sure thing we'll download it and post a detailed review; but it would be interesting to know what...
Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I...
Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I...
The question is at this link IIT 2005 Main Paper Physics : IIT JEE 2005 Physics Main Question Paper and Solutions . Since the solution cannot uploaded i print screen...