JOINING HANDS WITH CRAZY ENGINEERS OF THE WORLD

Hi all,

Guys so happy to join with you guys in a virtual world where everything is possible.
I am a civil Engineer..
Working for a government organisation..
I am married and have two kids and now living in Bhopal, MP. India..
Nothing more to add now..
Again, I wish all the crazy - engineers a crazy and fun-filled life...

With Regards,

Antony

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-#. Looks like we've a growing army of married folks on CE 😉 .

We look forward to your active participation here.
  • PKJMKJ
    PKJMKJ
    I am a new member too of this comm.

Name - Prashant
    Profession - Civil Engineer
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome! By your photo, I'd say you are the youngest civil engineer I've ever met! 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which splztn has more scope in recent years????
Multitasking usually ends up in mediocrity in many tasks. Sticking to one task with full attention a la Sherlock Holmes is a much better option says Konnikova, a doctoral candidate...
Quote: NASA chief Charles Bolden has advice on how to handle a large asteroid headed toward New York City: Pray. That's about all the United States - or anyone for...
NVIDIA, the GPU leader has launched industry's first NVIDIA GRIDâ„¢ Visual Computing Appliance for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. The system is capable of running complex & graphics intensive...
Looks like the robotics enthusiasts love to take inspiration from animals. The latest amphibious robot mimics salamander - that it can swim in water and walk or crawl on land...